How are you wearing your nails just now?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glorsclaws said:
Mine are watermabled in gold,red & black, with clear rhinestones...err lets just say you cant miss em! :eek:

Do we get to see a pic Glo ??

River

They are lovely Victoria.

By the way, what your web site addy? I'd like to have a look at your nailart for inspiration too!!

My nails are very boring just my own, with a clear nail polish on them. For various reasons really, I do massage as well as nails so nails need to be short for obvious reasons and also I don't know about anybody else but as soon as I paint them when i'm working i always end up unintentionally taking off my own polish as well as the clients!!! For a change it's quite cool to paint french manicure stylie with a different colour other than white, red looks wicked have done this for a few more of my outrageous clients who aren't afraid of experimenting, fini:lick: shing off with a bit of glitter looks great too!!! x x :) :)

I am wearing a set of French Acrylic (OPI)

hmmm my pinky finger is nekkid at the mo must sort that out for excel :rolleyes:

ive just soaked mine off ready for a new nice look for my night out on sat! want somethin different this time:)

Bev Rose said:
They are lovely Victoria.

By the way, what your web site addy? I'd like to have a look at your nailart for inspiration too!!

Ooops :o thought it was in my profile?
Sorry

Here it is: http://photobucket.com/albums/b265/OnglesChezVictoria/

That's just the album. I'll go put my site link in my profile now.
ps: thanks for the comps :D

What nails havent got any left ive bitten them all of and they look horrid. havent ot time between now and next week to sort them out as too busy with practice and photo shoots and am stressed to the max. if i dont bite i will snap x

Mine are just hand painted french manicure - no extensions - my nails are having a "good" patch ! Just started work as a PA again tho so im guessing once I get into the filing cabinets they will be broken again ! Ive just got some amasing pink tips in the post so im going to try them out once this wears off :)

Mine are just permanent french at the moment, im going in for nail appt next week and getting sparkly hot pink french cant wait! :lol:

Gosh....my nails have been on since ....let me see they were for my Christmas night out on 15th December so maybe since 13th Dec 2005?....:eek:
I had Velocity tips with a perfect pink overlay....the best set of a nails ever!!...applied by LadyMac......I have done a few rebalances and now they are really a Natural Nail Overlay ...and really quite long....I am so chuffed with them still:) ....and that awful bruise ( my thread curse of the Black Lunula!) is almost grown out.....I wore dark enamels especially Nail Noir to cover it up for the last while....but now I just like my Au Naturel look!.....but nice and shiney with a Glosser buffer!!!

Spent all afternoon reading replies on here & i've still not done anything with my nails!!!

But got some great ideas. Thanks all. xx

Mine are short , squoval and painted with cnd bewitched ( which is quite lush), havent had a full set on since b4 Christmas as I wanted a change . Also another of my faves is my Black OPI ( think its black tie optional ) . I 've actually noticed lots of celebs with short dark nails at the moment - they must be fancying a change from good old frech too !!
lol jayneym xx

Hi,

Ive got blue and fuschia glitter tips and frosted pink on the beds. I seen it on the Youngs Imagination Art DVD and they look reeeeeally nice!

just a natural overlay im afraid as im at college and they dont allow nails but think ive got away with overlay as my nails are very weak

Peter Pan said:
nothing specatular on mine at the moment. custom blend stilleto's and my

my thumb nail has 3d stuff on, but i think ive gone abit over the top with it

Nope, not over the top at all.

In fact, been thinking of adding some 3d to my nails as I haven't in QUITE some time.. and need to do something new to my nails
I also havent' worn any nail jewllery in ages. :sad:

Only have my left hand done, as usual. Heh. Have red glitter tips with 3D flower designs on my ring finger. I got a bit excited with that and it kinda looks like a forest of blobs and pink bullion rather than anything interesting. :)

ive got natural nails with enamal on canvas from the exhibit collection

i sooo love this colour

had to make them look good we are going to pick our wedding rings up tomorrow so wanted them to stand out !!!!

I have pink and white L & P but I have mine polished a dark shimmery red with a silver diagonal strip up each one and then half of each nail is painted black. My Toes match!! I obviously have too much time on my hands!!! ;)

Mine are all french, been trying out Brisa gel. Have two on each hand with gel the rest with acrylic - (all with Brisa gel painted on so all the free edges look the same). Seeing if there is a diff in strength before i offer to convert acrylic clients to Brisa. So far they have held up well.

Julie

Latest posts

Back