How Did You Get Yours.....?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
angel fingers is my business name. it came about when i was doing my training and heard a song on the car radio called angel fingers by a 70's glam rock group called wizard. if you're as old as i am, you will probably remember it from your childhood. the lead singer was a big beardy guy who wore make up in the shape of stars around his eyes, called roy wood, they also did that xmas classic - i wish it could be christmas every day. anyway, i thought angel fingers was the perfect name for a nail technician, and my slogan is - angel fingers for heavenly hands. aaah lovely !

My user name, well Rose is my name, short for Rosemary, never liked my full name and 143 is a special code my boyfriend and I share which stands for I LOVE YOU! I have his full support at all times and he means the world to me so that's why I stuck that in there too! :)

ya bunch of funny funny people .. I am :'( with laughter ...
I am a borning one :D known as Qwinn in more then one world/land/life time ... are ya frightened yet :p he he ....
I play a MMORPG (Massive Multi Player Online Roleplay(stop it .. not rude)Game)
Called EverQuest..
Which is a D&D based game ... ****e this is gonna be a long and boring story :D
I play a Dark Elf Warrior .. whos called Qwinn T'Senciel :D .. mainly cause shes a pure fighter .. no spells or wizardry .. Just a big fat sword and boots with spikes on (boys are ya wincing yet :p) for kicking ...
and .. people thought I was very much like her in RL .. all grrrrr and take no poop off anyone :D so .. Qwinn stuck .. :D and I started a new game .. and called my new char .. SeaQwinn, cause my business is now called SeaQwinn'D Nails :p ... Sad aint I :D

My Daughter's name is Amelia & I collect dragons - :rolleyes:

I like the word bunny.

& I have large ears & teeth, ha ha ha!

Bunny said:
I like the word bunny.

& I have large ears & teeth, ha ha ha!

...nothing else to do with what rabbits are infamous for....???? :lol: only kidding!

Oh yeah, that too!! (Chance would be a fine thing!! ha ha)

I would like to know why Paola named herself Hollyballoo - I love that name!!!!:idea: :!:

me boring too
signed up on this site without looking at everyones names and just thought i had to put my real name :irked:
my maiden name was cliffe so i could have called my self cliffey but i was called that at school scarred me for life.............go and jump off your own name...........only joking my friend maria still calls me cliffey now.
i dont have enough imagination to think of a good user name ??????????????

What fun i've had reading some of these. JMo comes from Julie Moran my name, My husband's nickname is ChrisMo (guess you'll struggle to figure that one out - ha!!) anyway when we married most of his mates call me Mrs Mo, but once in a drunken state i danced like JLo so Chris started calling me JMo and now i get called that!!

Told you we're just soooooo craaaaazzzzzy

The Nail Geek said:
Because 'Nail Dork' sounded pants :)
Sam, you were a geek when you were in the states, who else but a geek would travel 2 hours in a beat up Vega? to teach nail tech students....but you're right, "Nail Dork" is pretty pants;)

I'm pretty unoriginal, and if I had to remember one more name I'd probably loose it. (we have 78 students right now, and another 30 enrolling on the 25th of January) so, it's easier this way, then I have confirmation from all of you that I really AM Jeni Giles, and I really do know what I'm doing:confused: I think:D

I haven't laughed so much in ages!! This thread is just getting better and better!!

Well, I noticed that someone had created a thread about this so I decided to bump so that the newbies could respond to the newly created one and come here to read about the oldies names!!! :lol:

Hope I don't get in trouble by any of the oldies for calling 'em oldies!! hehe!!

Yep just little ol me with a kiss on the end lol x

Yep just little ol me with a kiss on the end lol x
I wondered what the x meant....I thought you were along the lines of Malcolm X...lol! :lol:

I'm just a princess!! lol :green:

mine is jennykins cos thats my hubby's nickname for me!
he wasn't happy when i first chose it cos he said only he is allowed to call me jennykins but now word is spreading and quite a lot of people use that name for me!!!!
(he now sometimes calls me Mummykins!!!)

Mines really boring! My first name is Tara and thats what some peeps shorten it to Tars!

Mine was nerakyarrum which is my name back wards karenmurray but it seemed to confuse everyone and I felt it was time to have something to do with nails so I asked some geeks to think of a name for my business and hay presto Klassy Klaws was born and much easier to understand than nerakyarrum!!:lol:

Niks is a short word we use for knickers (in my house hold).

Niknox is a long word we use for knickers. (not sure why)

Another word for knickers is pants.

Another word for pants would be niknox.

I`d make a pants princess - hence Princessniknox (princesspants).

Latest posts

Back