How Did You Get Yours.....?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lily said:
Hiya,

I dont know where my name came from, i suppose cos Herman is my hubby. I must say he does look like herman abit, you know looks half dead, abit thick sometimes and has bolts through his neck (only joking Hermie). I have just asked Herman and he says his name is a life like image

SAY NO MORE!!!!

Amanda

I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!

Mine is sooooooooo boring..... jcs - initials. Jeannette Carol Smith yawn!!! oh humm.... if only I had some imagination :(

Well mine is because I like this breed of dog, I have a pic of a Samoyed puppy as my avator. They are wolflike but are all white with black outlining their mouth which makes it look like they are constantly smiling! They are soooo cute! Everyone always asks why I've got a Pomeranian when I like Samoyeds so much?!?! To be perfectly honest, they need lots of excercise and I'm lazy!!! LOL!!

mines my name, boring:biggrin:​

just put anything when i joined, wish i had taken a bit more time to think of something better.
Will have to think of something
Em x

My user names fairly self explanatory - its my name (it was worse before I got married!) - im intreged (sp?) tho - TICKLED PINK - you started this thread - but havn't revealed the reason behind YOUR user name...!

My name is Andrea - A = Andrea in ADiva1 sounded 'cool' to me (at 37!). Only to find out that diva means queen in Spanish??? My sister who lives in Bolivia pointed this out to me!

My name is Kelly Winterburn but my maiden name was Kelly Sweet, Yes the secret is out I am Mr & Mrs Geeks secret love child!!!! lol :lol: :biggrin: just kidding especially considering im far to old at 26!!
I couldnt think of anything good when i joined the site, but i do seem to be abit Jinxxed at times therefore i'm "Jinxx" very boring :rolleyes:

Sara Satchell said:
My user names fairly self explanatory - its my name (it was worse before I got married!) - im intreged (sp?) tho - TICKLED PINK - you started this thread - but havn't revealed the reason behind YOUR user name...!

haven't been on this site since about 8 december (in new york, then busy busy busy with christmas and new year) and been putting it off until i knew i have a few hundred spare uninterrupted hours to read the 5000 odd threads since i was last on!

Why Tickled Pink! - urm, nails make me soooo happy, i'm just tickled pink!

I have to say that I cannot claim any sudden zap of creative inspiration over my choice of user name (and you all thought is was soooo coool lol!!!!!!!!:biggrin: ) - it was suggested to me when I registered with ebay! Too lazy to think up anything else lol!

Chris

No great mystery behind mine - I luuuuuurve vodka :lick: ...

...and I'm a babe! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink2:

Vod
X

(Well, it was either that or my real name (Lulu, yawn!) or my other alias - Dragzilla..... and this is waaaaaay too nice a website to explain the origins of that one! PMSL!!!!!)

Jinxx said:
My name is Kelly Winterburn but my maiden name was Kelly Sweet, Yes the secret is out I am Mr & Mrs Geeks secret love child!!!! lol :lol: :biggrin: just kidding especially considering im far to old at 26!!
I couldnt think of anything good when i joined the site, but i do seem to be abit Jinxxed at times therefore i'm "Jinxx" very boring :rolleyes:
OMG Kelly, I would have been about 12 :irked: - so we are kinda related.... Cool!! :biggrin:

:lol: :lol: ohh well you cud always adopted me hun!!!!

Jinxx said:
:lol: :lol: ohh well you cud always adopted me hun!!!!
this is true... don't know how Mr Winterburn would feel though :eek:

This thread is soo funny, I missed it first time around!!! Thanks for bumping it again!

Cathy

my user name comes from NAIL, my love of all things nails and one of my friends calls me fairy, coz of my love of all things Pink, Girly & Sparkly!:D

Me????!!!!...Im just boring! :irked:
me Mum named me Jacqueline in 1963......personally I hate the name Jacqueline....but JACKY will do!!!!

Sal is short for Sally - pretty boring really.

My usual sign on name for sites is therealslimsal - didn't use it here as didn't want anyone thinking I was bigging myself up but the reason I got that name is that I used to watch a lot of MTV Base with a group of friends which features hip hop and rap music and my friends decided to call me therealslimsal after therealslimshady (eminem) as I am slim.

Emma became Eminemma and Jamie became the Notorious BIG cos he is so tall.

Was very funny at the time!

But therealslimsal stuck!

my user name Lell, Is my nickname by all of the family, It comes from my baby days when my mum's friends child couldn't say my name Lesley and called me Lelly, And yes it stuck with me forever lol

once upon a time a little girl was born... her parents decided (after a lengthy battle) to call her linzi (not megan). Many years passed and as the little girl followed her quest to become a really great technician, she stumbled across a site called 'the nail geek'. She thought the site was fantastic and decided to sign up immediately however the evil wicked witch, also known as one of her lecturers, had demanded that the girl compile a massive project which had bled the girl of any creativeness that she had. The girl decided to take the easiest option and she was henceforth known as... linzi. the end.

hehe, sorry, but at least it made for a little bit more intersting reading than 'it's ma name' :)

My name came about because my company name was foxy nails and all mates would agree that i am scatty so my husband said i sould be the scatyfox
x

Latest posts

Back