How do I find a mentor ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamjams

Reaction score
i recently did a foudation course in acrylic nails and im now obsessed with nails ! i practice all i can and have a real passion for it .i would love to one day do competitions in tip and overlay .

how would i find a mentor in my area ?

and is it very expensive ?

thanks xx

i recently did a foudation course in acrylic nails and im now obsessed with nails ! i practice all i can and have a real passion for it .i would love to one day do competitions in tip and overlay .

how would i find a mentor in my area ?

and is it very expensive ?

thanks xx

Well speaking for myself, I have mentored many and have never charged for it.

If it is training you want then, yes, it will be charged for.

How would you define the diffrence Geeg? :):)

How would you define the diffrence Geeg? :):)
To me, a mentor is someone who offers advice (guidance) and is wise counsel, free of charge.
An educator charges for their time when they're training someone.

:hug:

To me, a mentor is someone who offers advice (guidance) and is wise counsel, free of charge.
An educator charges for their time when they're training someone.

:hug:

Perfectly put, Sandi. It is not a mentor's role to train as in a classroom setting. A mentor is just as Sandi says, a guide. If I decide to take an individual under my wing, and influence and guide them in their chosen path then that is as a mentor. Of course this person learns along the way but in a different way that is generally not mechanical.

perfectly put, sandi. It is not a mentor's role to train as in a classroom setting. A mentor is just as sandi says, a guide. If i decide to take an individual under my wing, and influence and guide them in their chosen path then that is as a mentor. Of course this person learns along the way but in a different way that is generally not mechanical.

oh geeg do you want to be my mentor???? Lol

Jamjams. have you spoken to angel, or your systems educator that you are training with about ongoing support. angel came to see me at the new academy this week.
I,m here now at the new Creative Academy + in Leigh, Manchester for all training, products AND Support, which i guess could come in the same bracket as mentoring?

Latest posts

Back