how do i store eyelash glue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa.frankie

Reaction score
hi all
after opening a new flirties expert strength a week ago and used it 6 times when i put it on the jade stone it goes all rubbery within bout 10 mins i have to get a new blob out!
am working from home at the minute and my flat is quite hot ,
would u guys put it in the fridge
many thanx
Lisa xx

oh one more thing . .... do u think this could affect the bond?
xx

I was advised to store in a cool dark place, you could get in contact with flirties and ask their recomendations, heat would cause the glue to set faster than usual, that's why most use a glue stone, as it helps to keep the glue cooler, and stop it setting faster while its being used, hth x

many thanx xx

I use Xtreme's adhesives and I have to store mine in a fridge. If I don't I can tell the difference.

Last edited:
so it wouldnt do any harm to keep it in the fridge ?xx

Adhesive's vary. Storing your adhesive in the fridge can cause condensation inside the bottle meaning water would be in there. Until you've spoke to the distributor I'd keep it in a cool dry place.

I agree with TweezerHappy, most glues should not be stored in fridge as that affects consistency of adhesive. Speak to your supplier!

Adhesive's vary. Storing your adhesive in the fridge can cause condensation inside the bottle meaning water would be in there. Until you've spoke to the distributor I'd keep it in a cool dry place.

Hi!

The instuctions for my EYELASH EMPORIUM ultra glue was 'store in a cool dry place that isn't in direct sunlight / always make sure your cap is on tight after each use so there isn't any interaction with air (makes it set). I imagine it's the same for all of them. Call your supplier and keep us posted! :)

PS: You say yours went rubbery, does it have latex in it?

hiya, im not sure its flirties extra strength, i never trained with them just didnt like the glue with the company i trained xx

Latest posts

Back