How do they do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beckie, how about Bournemouth? they fly from there to Dublin,,,try this, www.ryanair.com, I just looked and they have flights from 0.99.

Christine

Thanks seanny

have just registered.

karren count me in I'm coming as well
x

Oh wow....I would love to go to Ireland. I have never been and it has always been on my wish list of places to go!!!

How good would that be...airbrushing with Jackie, actually being in Ireland and surrounded by people with that fantastic accent......heaven!!!!! :wink2:

Any news yet guys??

Sean- thought me arriving mid morning might be a pain in the bum- but let me know if it is & maybe i'll fly from Bristol( will work out best option for me)

Can't wait to hear some dates

xxxxxx
Nikki said:
Oh wow....I would love to go to Ireland. I have never been and it has always been on my wish list of places to go!!!

How good would that be...airbrushing with Jackie, actually being in Ireland and surrounded by people with that fantastic accent......heaven!!!!! :wink2:

Mid-morning's no prob at all! We can sort your pick up from the airport one way or the other. I've had a few people emailing me about this so I'd best get around to trying to sort something out - I'm away for a few days next week but promise to get my act together and we can work on having that 2nd Dublin Geeky Meet!

Karren...... where are you????? I need your organising skills!!!!!!

Jackie

Latest posts

Back