Warning - do not buy from this Ebay Seller!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karen said:
Blimey - that is shocking!!! :evil:

I brought a 'practise sheet' off this woman and also recieved rude emails. She said I hadn't paid when she had already cashed my cheque!!! I also emailed her politely asking when my goods would arrive and still she reported ME to Ebay!!! :mad: Luckily for me it was only £3.50, but still not an experience I'd like to repeat.

I wish you luck dealing with this. Be strong. The geeks are behind you! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Kx
I've seen this item and it's a blatent rip off of a Tammy Taylor practice sheet...more pirate goods.

Incidentally is the sheet in Spanish on the reverse side?

just having a nosey at the negative feedback, and have a distinct feeling someone must've been reading these posts, and all of a sudden I was unable to read feedback as the comments are now private, can't think why that would be can you guys? ;)

Oh no - I feel awful now! :rolleyes:

I know dvds and videos on Ebay are often copied which is why I don't buy them, but it never occurred to me that this bit of paper had been a copy of someone else's work!!! :irked: I just thought it was the sellers own work and something fun to practise on!!!

:sad: Hurmph....

No Spanish on the back - it's blank....

:rolleyes:

Kx

I have just had dealings with this person, i left her negative feedback coz she took so long sending my item out and then to find out it was a copy. As Jackie has said she has reacted badly to my feedback so therefore left me negative feedback. She is claiming it is not a copy and that she gets them from Manchester Road, Worsley, But you can clearly see it is a copy, the sleeve is a photocopy and the re-record tab is still in the tape.

I have also noticed that you cannot access her feedback now.

Believe me i will not be dealing with her again.

Sammie

JackieMc said:
"What a fool you are .. you go spend 250 in the small claims court just to
open the case and then lose because you will.. You asked for insurance and
insurance was paid for it was sent special now if the post office was
mistaken by accepting that first parcel that is not our problem, But It
wiill stand up in court...
Any more emails now Must come from your solicitor or through ebay ..
Anything in writing from your solicitor only.
Good luck!"

I have her name and address, she lives just down the road from some friends of mine who are begging me to let them 'call' on her to try to sort this out in person. I'd rather sort it out 'legally' though
Hi Jackie,

It only costs £50 to issue a small claim, and if you win, the other party are liable for ALL costs (I've issued & won 2 small claims). Further more, Illegal I know - but im afraid if I had her address, i'd be round her house...

Sammie said:
I have just had dealings with this person, i left her negative feedback coz she took so long sending my item out and then to find out it was a copy. As Jackie has said she has reacted badly to my feedback so therefore left me negative feedback. She is claiming it is not a copy and that she gets them from Manchester Road, Worsley, But you can clearly see it is a copy, the sleeve is a photocopy and the re-record tab is still in the tape.

I have also noticed that you cannot access her feedback now.

Believe me i will not be dealing with her again.

Sammie

Good for you Sammie, I saw your negative feedback before she made it private! I think she has tried to bully people into not leaving negative feedback for her, they see her leave retaliatory feedback for others and then don't like to get a blemish on their own feedback. I wasn't going to be bullied like this, my feedback is 100% and people can compare mine to hers.

I posted this here to stop anyone else being taken in by her, but guess what, I've had a number of people email me after seeing my negative feedback (before she made it 'private'), some have already bought things from her and still waiting for the item to be sent out, others have bid and bought and don't want to continue with the transaction - good!

Sarah -thanks for telling me about the cost of the small claims court, I didn't know how much it would cost to get her there, but now there's no stopping me.

Bud - I'm getting the email addresses of all the other companie so I can send them all the same email! Wonder how quickly they'll disappear fromher website.

Regarding the DVD's and videos, I sent her an email a couple of weeks ago asking if they were originals or copies, here's her reply.......

"Yes the video is an original but the cover is copied as we buy them in bulk hence the cheap price
BWUK"

I'd love to know what CND, Young Nails or any of the other companies have to say about that.

If anyone would like copies of both my emails to her and hers to me, just email me and I'll send them to you so you can have a giggle. I'm getting them all in order now because I feel another webpage creation coming on......... :wink2:

Oh my lord, I hadnt noticed the forum on the website ............ they had a stand at G-Mex ????? good lord it will be turning into a car boot sale if the Ebay performance is anything to go by.

As for then saying "Yes the video is an original but the cover is copied as we buy them in bulk hence the cheap price BWUK" that's about as believable as a free trip to the moon having seen one of their videos. Not one other companies' video that I have here in my house is a 3 hour tape containing a 30 minute presentation, companies just don't do that in my experience. Actually , theres a point some one on here must have an original copy of the video (its the Creative Team Winning Nails one)............ how long is the real tape? is it like mine & a 30 minute presentation followed by 2 & a half hours of nothing or is is how all the rest of my tapes like this are a 30 minute presentation followed by about 5 minutes (at the most) of dead space???

I haven't left my feedback yet as I only have my "feelings" & "opinions" on the state of this tape to go on, but once I can prove its a blatant copy I will say so on the feedback, ok so I will get a nasty one back but I'm a 100% buyer so far I can risk it & I get to "reply" :evil: LOL.

LOL, have you lot been leaving messages on the desire nails forum?? If not you should be.......lol

i am.
someone was asking about buying off ebay and i warn them about this ebayer, and they was just about to bid on a item she was selling.

luckly

Ahhh this is the delightful 'lady' who when I emailed her to challenge her sale of 10 bottles of full strength primer to the general public sent me a mail back saying something like 'F***k *** you **** and mind **** own F****in business! lovely, realllly classy! The funniest thing about her mail was she put her name and then followed it with her 'qualifications'!!!! yeah right! :lol: :lol: :irked: Jxx

what was ebay name?

Obviously this person has something to hide as they have withdrawn public view of feedback comments! But how can you stop someone like this trading if they keep changing their ID? Ebay will have to look into this matter if we all send in our complaints about this person.

On another Ebay point..2 weeks ago there was a 'brand new' Brisa UV gel lamp on ebay which was sold at £72. Checked today and the same seller has another 'brand new' Brisa UV gel lamp on ebay for sale....how and where have they got their stock from to re-sell so quickly?

they find things they can make a profit and buy bulks, they might buy a couple put them on ebay and if they make a good profit will go and get more.

only problem is you don't know where they have come from.

back of a lorry?????????

tnight said:
what was ebay name?

They have had many - the current one is 'nail-oasis'.

With reference to the video's this is the person i started the thread about how they were selling so many, i also emailed the seller asking if they were copies or originals and as they had so many were they a distributor for CND? Never got a reply and have never bid on her auctions after reading all the feedback.

I did notice at one stage that several people had left tons of negatives and her reply was that they were false accounts.

All i will say is GO JACKIE!! and if any of us can help in any way let us know. I'm sure we are all behind you.

Jo Jo said:
Ahhh this is the delightful 'lady' who when I emailed her to challenge her sale of 10 bottles of full strength primer to the general public sent me a mail back saying something like 'F***k *** you **** and mind **** own F****in business! lovely, realllly classy! The funniest thing about her mail was she put her name and then followed it with her 'qualifications'!!!! yeah right! :lol: :lol: :irked: Jxx

Poor JoJo...... sounds true to form. Good for you challenging her on the primer. I'vegiven you some rep points! On GMG's 'sticky' Ebay thread I have posted the link that will take you straight to the page for reporting Hazardous items to Ebay. I've reported a few myself tonight!

And guess what - apart from receiving my first ever negative feedback on Ebay - I've just received my first ever negative Geek reputation points too!!! From the same lady methinks!! :p

Guys...

Why anyone is buying professional products off of ebay i will never know. I warned all of you about this. The more you all buy pro products, the more people will sell the crap.
Obviously if this person tries to make a buck off of selling pro products to the public, what makes you think she would sell legitimate items?

I am truly sorry that you have been duped and I wish you the best of luck getting your money back.

But if we spent more time complaining to ebay about these products being sold instead of buying them, the world would be a safer place.

I am well aware that she is copying videos and many other very shady deals. Legal is looking into it. I would appreciate anyone who has purchased these videos from this person to contact me at [email protected] so that I may pass it on to legal.

I am now locking this thread to avoid more flamming.

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back