How do u get tanning off ur hands!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimbo1290

Reaction score
Hey :)

What the best way to get tannin off the your hands?

xx:)

with tan removal wipes, such as sienna x i use them and they are fab...
Sienna X - Pre-Post Tan Trade
im sure lots of other companies sell these.

Lemon and pineapple juice are the best, as they breaks down the solution and work as a chemical exfoliator.
hth's
x

Rubbing an actual lemon on your hands, Baby oil, Dove

Hths x

with tan removal wipes, such as sienna x i use them and they are fab...
Sienna X - Pre-Post Tan Trade
im sure lots of other companies sell these.

in the usa we use (if its really really deep and orange) you could soak your hands in milk of magnesia or pour acetone on a cotton square...then rub off the solution devopment and then wash hands well.

many dont like to use acetone but i believe you get the best instant results:green:

Please bear in mind that dha is absorbed into the to first 25% of the epidermis, so it may not be possible to completely remove any unwanted tan.

Sienna x tan wipes are a godsend, but they are only really effective within the 1st hour after applying the tan.

Things like pineapple juice, papaya juice and lemon juice (all fresh and not from a carton) contain fruit acids or alphahydroxyacids (aha's) which will help slough off the dead cells but nothing will remove the tan completely.

Orange hands and index fingers are a hazard of the job, so try and make sure you wear your gloves right up till the last minute, even folding up your cubicle and picking up and used towels.

Advise your clients that they should be aware of where they place their hands in the development time and if they are one of those people who touch themselves in their sleep (oooh Er?), adise them to sleep with a pair of socks on their hands. This is also good pratice for brides b4 their wedding, so to avoid orange hands in wedding photos.

v x

the best solution for this is not getting any on the palms of your hands in the first place :irked:
wear disposable gloves or if you feel it looks too clinical use a non oil based moisturizer or a barrier cream on your hands that way any accidental contact will simply wash away hth
faling that industrial sand blasting works but it makes a mess of your nails lol :lol::lol:

Hey :)

What the best way to get tannin off the your hands?

xx:)

Do you mean off your hands as a therapist (I cant quiet understand why you would get your hands all muckey)or off your customers hands if they have touched themselves in the night???

Either way...get some buff wipes and problem gone :hug:

Jiff which is for cleaning sinks and bathrooms or just bleach. Yes, horrible on my hands but so is brown fingers. The bleach works on lash tint stains too. I get them on my nails.
Pamela

Latest posts

Back