How extreme are you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danger Mouse

Reaction score
I wanna do something mad, outrageous and dangerous (lol) for my 25th any suggestions? is there any extreme geeks out there?

I was thinking car crashing as it dangerous but I don't think that's extreme enough now.

I know I'm crazy but hey that's me, I don't like to do the norm and as I don't celebrate my birthday usually, I thought what the heck lets go all out this year.:)

whats car crashing?????.... you get all suited and booted and protected and then go out and crash cars??... im guessing all controlled or course!

Come spend a weekend here with me n my kids - thats dangerous! Ive fallen down stairs, scalded my tummy, and burnt my arm, all in 7 days!lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sparklepink said:
whats car crashing?????.... you get all suited and booted and protected and then go out and crash cars??... im guessing all controlled or course!

yep that's it.

I've always wanted to do kite surfing, that looks like fun but I'm open for suggestions

Bungi jumping, sky diving, white water rafting,

nailaholic said:
Come spend a weekend here with me n my kids - thats dangerous! Ive fallen down stairs, scalded my tummy, and burnt my arm, all in 7 days!lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol no no kids I had enough of them today :eek: :lol:

andrelax said:
Bungi jumping, sky diving, white water rafting,

nar done the bungee thing and the abselling, rafting doesn't appeal.

Sky surfing :) wow I can see this one :eek:

Why don't you try dodging a speeding bullet Davinia, it may even catch a part of your body if you do it just right!!:lol:

andrelax said:
Why don't you try dodging a speeding bullet Davinia, it may even catch a part of your body if you do it just right!!:lol:

lol shall I give you the gun pmsl come on its my 25th :)

I learnt to Paraglide a couple of years back...now that is a buzz! I literally screamed with exhilaration the first time me feet left the ground!

Thing about paragliding is, it's all down to you. You don't go tandem to start with and learn from someone else...you get taught how to do it, and start with smaller flights, but its all you!! Fantastic!

I love anything mad - my passion is offshore yacht racing, and I love going off racing over to France or the Channel Islands, and I even did a Fastnet race a couple of years back. I always know people that are looking for new crew if thats something you fancy learning...but you gotta be fairly tough and not get sea-sick!

Zingara said:
I learnt to Paraglide a couple of years back...now that is a buzz! I literally screamed with exhilaration the first time me feet left the ground!

Thing about paragliding is, it's all down to you. You don't go tandem to start with and learn from someone else...you get taught how to do it, and start with smaller flights, but its all you!! Fantastic!

I love anything mad - my passion is offshore yacht racing, and I love going off racing over to France or the Channel Islands, and I even did a Fastnet race a couple of years back. I always know people that are looking for new crew if thats something you fancy learning...but you gotta be fairly tough and not get sea-sick!

I like this one too, how long did it take you to learn?

Danger Mouse said:
I wanna do something mad, outrageous and dangerous (lol) for my 25th any suggestions? is there any extreme geeks out there?

I was thinking car crashing as it dangerous but I don't think that's extreme enough now.

I know I'm crazy but hey that's me, I don't like to do the norm and as I don't celebrate my birthday usually, I thought what the heck lets go all out this year.:)

nearly sunk my home last weekend in a lock coz the dog jumped in and nearly drowned so i chose the dog not my home MAD! always need a wee out doors whilst crusing OUTRAGEOUS! and yes locks are very very DANGEROUS!

you can always spend a day with me hunny xx

Danger Mouse said:
I like this one too, how long did it take you to learn?

Paragliding?

I di it over a few weekends on the Isle of Wight but that took me to Club Pilot level. Most places do 1 or 2 day taster which you will get a few short flights in.

Check out

http://www.high-adventure.uk.com/

but there are loads of places around the country.

Or another I fancy learning - and this really is mad (hubby plays in the army team!) Ice Hockey! Can't skate for toffee, but what the hell....neither can most players to start with! They just count on the fact that you are so well padded up that it doesn't hurt if you fall over! And I can snowboard so that must help!

What about wing walking hun?? I personally would

CACK myself at anything more than a couple of feet off the floor!!! lol x

OK - you want extreme? I saw something a while back that I think even you would find too extreme - I'm hunting the link as we geek!

x Link to follow - I think all geeks should look at it as its just amazing! x

Tricky said:
nearly sunk my home last weekend in a lock coz the dog jumped in and nearly drowned so i chose the dog not my home MAD! always need a wee out doors whilst crusing OUTRAGEOUS! and yes locks are very very DANGEROUS!

you can always spend a day with me hunny xx
ok am I being dim,whats a lock? (and no one say something you put a key into) I know you live on a boat:confused:

Zingara said:
Paragliding?

I di it over a few weekends on the Isle of Wight but that took me to Club Pilot level. Most places do 1 or 2 day taster which you will get a few short flights in.

Check out

http://www.high-adventure.uk.com/

but there are loads of places around the country.

Or another I fancy learning - and this really is mad (hubby plays in the army team!) Ice Hockey! Can't skate for toffee, but what the hell....neither can most players to start with! They just count on the fact that you are so well padded up that it doesn't hurt if you fall over! And I can snowboard so that must help!

thanks for the link will check it out.

Ice hockey wouldn't be daring for me I used to figure skate so I can skate very well:confused:

I would love to learn snowboarding I was supposed to go when I was 17 but that fell through and I never gave it another thought after that.

I might plan that for the winter :)

Latest posts

Back