How extreme are you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danger Mouse said:
joker Lmao you paying????? I would love to do this

You are mad!!!! There is other stuff on there too - dive to the real titanic, speedboat driving! the lot! x

A while back they had a fighter jet for sale! It was £200,000.00! CRAZZZZY!

how about dressing in one of those Suma suit's and Suma wrestling? I's not extreme but would be funny...:lol:....and you could share the picture with us !

michelle16 said:
since you have picked the trend for the new comp being scary,

what about spending the night in a haunted house...couldnt find a direct link, but here is one attached to a competition on the net...

http://www.myoffers.co.uk/win-spooky-night-haunted-house-2932-0.asp?areaid=51

:twisted: :Scared: :evil:

lol could do but that wouldn't be scary for me I'm a horror movie chic I could spend the night in one of those house I need something where I say "I'm not sure about that its looks dangerous" if I say that I have to do it

I've always wanted to get in contact with Top Gear and do a couple of laps with The Stig in a very fast car. Think I'd need to take clean undie's with me though.:eek:
Have you thought of those racing days in a F1 car, they look cool.
Altough it wasn't ultra scary, I got my husband a hot air balloon flight for Christmas one year. He took it in the summer and said it was amazing.
How about driving a Chieftain Tank, try one of these.
http://www.buyagift.co.uk/cgi-bin/buyagift.storefront/en/catalog/1408?engine=adwords!341&keyword=%2Atank+driving%2A&match_type=

Have fun, whattever you do, we want to see the pictures.

I do a bit of extreme needlework, sometimes i even go without a thimble :lol:

you are MAD girl, its my birthday in a couple of weeks, i'm going to milton keynes for a bit of shopping. mind you i am going on a saturday, so there will be increased risk with all the extra crowds !:eek:

Ever heard or ZORBING? you get in a big perspex ball and someone rolls you down a hill like a hamster!

fayeleebum said:
Ever heard or ZORBING? you get in a big perspex ball and someone rolls you down a hill like a hamster!

That looks fun!

fayeleebum said:

I was going to mention this but couldn't think of what it was called. I wanted to do it for my 18th but I dont think I could stomach it :Scared:

angel fingers said:
I do a bit of extreme needlework, sometimes i even go without a thimble :lol:

you are MAD girl, its my birthday in a couple of weeks, i'm going to milton keynes for a bit of shopping. mind you i am going on a saturday, so there will be increased risk with all the extra crowds !:eek:

lol

fayeleebum said:

wow the bigger the hill the better lol, if anyone comes back with a a cliff I'll give you a bad rep :lol:

Latest posts

Back