How is this even possible?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ballyboo

Reaction score
I saw this on Facebook earlier on, surely it can't be correct? Even so, over 20,000 people have claimed this offer.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347282306.919611.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347282306.919611.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 490
Omg it must be plastic clip-ins or something! real hair would cost waaaay more x x x

It looks like the fitting is £20 but doesn't include the hair...so the client has to purchase that seperately according to a comment on the page.

If you look on facebook page it's just to have the extensions fitted, the client supplies the hair x

It looks like the fitting is £20 but doesn't include the hair...so the client has to purchase that seperately according to a comment on the page.

Really? That must have been in the small print lol it's still a bit of a silly price for that much work, each to their own I suppose it just annoying as clients see these kind of offers then question our pricing xx

i live in manchester and everyone is going on about this offer my friend called up and enquired aboit it. basically 1 the salon has nt been there 2 mins and 2 its basically just buy your own hair and a women whos not even a proper hairdresser apparently just weaves them in.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Omg YUK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had about a dozen people off my facebook claim this offer. I can't believe they have put an offer like this out without being ckear about it. I bet they are regretting it now, imagine having to answer calls and facebook messages from 20,000+ people. :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I saw this offer last week and clicked to read the small print and it said ,'price of hair not included' lol

I always click on the offers to read the t&c's as sometimes they are quite funny lol x

Iv been reading through the wall on face book and someone said " buy cheap hair from eBay, get if fitted for £20 and if you like the fitting service buy better hair and have it fitted" WTF! Also says its £20 for 2 or 3 rows weaved in, it's just a way of advertising I think but I bet they regretting all the calls and messages now,lol

Latest posts

Back