How long can you keep acrylic nails on for

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh my giddy aunt tammi that looks amazing you will pit all those scousers to shame.

Lmao I'm wetting myself x

Good grief!! NEVER trust a Scouser Tammi ... they have a reputation for being baddies!!! lol

Why Gigi, How could you. lol x

Good grief!! NEVER trust a Scouser Tammi ... they have a reputation for being baddies!!! lol

This is true! Mine is an exception to be fair. You removed magic marker with tipex x

Well it was a Scouser that told me Scousers were baddies!!! lol I mean she grew up in Huyton ...she ought to know!

Pay no attention to her. lol:) Although I'm on the other side of the pool where the goodies are.:)

Pay no attention to her. lol:) Although I'm on the other side of the pool where the goodies are.:)

You look like you are from the posh side .. the Wirrel -- that is where our lovely Amanda Fontenarrosa ( CND Global EA) is from. :D

You look like you are from the posh side .. the Wirrel -- that is where our lovely Amanda Fontenarrosa ( CND Global EA) is from. :D

Lol I am from Liverpool, but near the lovely city center and not far from the River Mersey. Nowhere near the Desperate Scouse wives set may I add. I just look posh. :)

Well it was a Scouser that told me Scousers were baddies!!! lol I mean she grew up in Huyton ...she ought to know!

Lol I worked in huyton! Latham road. We were very busy. I must point out I was with merseyside police at this point in my life :)

My friend had a salon at Cavern Walks for years! Nail Nation.

My friend had a salon at Cavern Walks for years! Nail Nation.

I remember that. It's called the nail place now I think. :) X

Lol I worked in huyton! Latham road. We were very busy. I must point out I was with merseyside police at this point in my life :)

So you was a copper then. :)Hehehe. x

So you was a copper then. :)Hehehe. x

No no no a court officer for huyton cju. I always wanted to be a copper but I'd planned on living in Liverpool for the rest of my life and didn't fancy my chances :)

No no no a court officer for huyton cju. I always wanted to be a copper but I'd planned on living in Liverpool for the rest of my life and didn't fancy my chances :)

Hahaha Oh I see.:)

Hahaha Oh I see.:)

I remember a young lad at the bus station saying are u a busy only I followed you all way from the station but I didn't know you lot got buses! I came back to Cardiff not long after x bless him! I always saw him in a bakers... Sayers or something like that x

Latest posts

Back