How long did it take you to fall pregnant?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv been to the doctors and have got to go for blood tests tomorrow morning (which means I can't have anything to eat before I go) I feel like a weight has been lifted now that something's happening! :) my husband has to wait till next Thursday to see his gp to be referred to the hospital for a sperm count, that seems ages away! lol how quickly does he get the result? As I know they have to check ASAP when it's fresh lol! x

I hope your husbands nothing like mine... He was referred for all his tests in December and he still hasn't done his tests! I booked all his blood tests for him, made sure he went etc.

The sperm test is something I can't do for him!

It's really upsetting, four months on and lots of nagging and still no test. He's kinda like this in all areas of life as it goes..

Good luck with all your tests lovely!x :)

I hope your husbands nothing like mine... He was referred for all his tests in December and he still hasn't done his tests! I booked all his blood tests for him, made sure he went etc.

The sperm test is something I can't do for him!

It's really upsetting, four months on and lots of nagging and still no test. He's kinda like this in all areas of life as it goes..

Good luck with all your tests lovely!x :)

My husbands very good, he's the one that wants to do all of this not me lol I do but just abit nervous lol hopefully your hubby gets moving! Lol x

Yay, things are moving for you now :)

Think you'll just have to call up his GP for the results, ask him to ask his GP when he goes. Ours went to our Gyne so we had to wait til our next appointment. :(

How far away do you live from the hospital? We had to either deliver the sample (still warm) within 30 mins, when we were referred to a different hospital over 30 mins away he had to do it a 'special' room onsite. To keep it warm I kept it inbetween my thighs whilst he drove!

Xx

The hospital is only about 15 minutes away from us so not sure what they will do x

The hospital is only about 15 minutes away from us so not sure what they will do x

They'll let you (well your partner) do it at home & take it in id imagine :)

Xx

Can I jump in on this thread... I'm around 9 dpo and had these test the strange thing being the bottom one with the line was 8 dpo but today's the top two look neg to me?! Any ideas girls? XView attachment 62188

These tests are strange ! I'd buy clear blue or something like that .
The bottom one does look positive as you have the faint line there .
I've had these before and felt none the wiser after .
Buy a decent one and let us know Xxx

I do had them too. Twice I had faint second lines and I was pregnant and twice I had it but I wasn't pregnant! One time it was at the hospital and they did a computerised test and told me the detected a percentage of the hormone in me! They said you can't have the hormone and not be pregnant.
My period was late by 2 days and then it came.

Is there something called a chemical pregnancy? Someone said it could be that.

I suffer from PCOS, we've fallen pregnant 5 times, 4 of which we lost The baby early one but finally on our fifth we got full term and now have a 13 week old son. Totally worth all the stress heart ache and tears just for Ethan.

My blood test results were all normal! :) my husband has now got to drop his specimen off at the clinic but we can't do anything for 2 days before. I'm ovulating in a couple of days so we're gonna completely miss the window this month! :-( x

Luckily they can't fit him in till next week so we won't miss our window! Phew! Lol x

Just an update from me, I'm 7 weeks pregnant so a line as they say is a line, eek I'm back in the club again! Very happy but overwhelmed at the moment too. For me this time round it too 2 months compared to 4 years with my daughter. X

Just an update from me, I'm 7 weeks pregnant so a line as they say is a line, eek I'm back in the club again! Very happy but overwhelmed at the moment too. For me this time round it too 2 months compared to 4 years with my daughter. X

aw congratulations xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Congrats! X

Congratulations 7 weeks ! :) Xxx

Thanks girls. Xx

Latest posts

Back