how long did it take you to learn to tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZOE!

Reaction score
Sorry for all the posts today, just really interested as im new to the tanning side. Just wanted to know if after your first tan how long did it take you to feel like you were doing a great job? Did you have any complaints? xx

I did a few friends first and was happy with what i had done, then i went out and spray tanned mobile so to be honest i found it pretty easy to do but i was taught well.

Not had any compaints as yet :)

Sorry for all the posts today, just really interested as im new to the tanning side. Just wanted to know if after your first tan how long did it take you to feel like you were doing a great job? Did you have any complaints? xx

If you are taught right, you will be confident to go after spraying half a dozen of your friends and family. Get them to give you constructive criticism so that you can improve on areas of any weakness and you will be fine.

Its an enjoyable service to provide and an instant feel good factor for your clients. I was confident in the product I used and went from strength to strength in very little time.

Touch wood ... there have been no complaints thus far (3.5 years later lol!)

You probs be worried if you miss a bit or do it too wet... but its natural to feel like this when you 1st train as you need to get into a routine of were to spay first and what come after that... and you also need to get hang of how fast to move! Some people make the mistake of spraying so the colour guide is showing loads when thats not the case at all.

Why dont you spray some friends for cost price till you get used to it. xx

You probs be worried if you miss a bit or do it too wet... but its natural to feel like this when you 1st train as you need to get into a routine of were to spay first and what come after that... and you also need to get hang of how fast to move! Some people make the mistake of spraying so the colour guide is showing loads when thats not the case at all.

Why dont you spray some friends for cost price till you get used to it. xx
Yeah i think you are right, because ive only done it the once i feel like i am going to forget and when i did spray my model, i was a bit funny with the gun, i thought as the colour guide was a bit light it wasnt going on properly and some bits were a bit liney looking and wet. x

Latest posts

Back