how many full leg in a roller wax cartridge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p_hoarau

Reaction score
hi geeks

do you geeks use roller wax cartridge by salonsystem for leg waxing and also how many full leg wax do you get in a large cartridge,is it worth or better go with wax heater.

thanks
Presh

the roler cartridges normally work out alittle more expensive, but they can also be much quicker- so the cost is averaged out this way. HTHs x:)

With the wax cartridges I would say firstly it depends on how strong the hair growth is and how much hair the client has as to how far it will go.

Generally speaking though an average hair growth client probably,you would get 2 whole legs completed,this is an approx.This is with Clean and Easy wax cartridges not sire about others.HTH

Usually I can get at least 2 full leg wax's from one large roller cartridge.
I use Clean & Easy spa system, but find when browsing most others are approximately the same size's.

Compare content. ie: 500ml - 500grm.
You'll find most are equal.
There are units with spray on parrafin & roll on cartridges in the one unit.
Different heat settings also, so you can control the tempreture to the wax you're using

I think the main difference with these, is the size of the unit lid as it has to accomadate the spray nozzle.

I prefer the roll on, less mess & fuss.
We do use hot wax the traditional way as an alternative if clients request.

HtH

XXJ XX

Depending on a size of the leg ;) I use about 3/4 of the cartridge on one full leg wax.

Not sure what i get but i refill my cartridges from a pot or carton anyway.If you use salon system their honey wax in what looks like a milk carton is very good and probably the same as whats in the cartridges.I dont know how much cheaper it works out.

Latest posts

Back