How many geeks are going to Olympia.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annemac

Reaction score
I would like to know how many Geeks are going to Olympia, as I could do with so moral support. I am in the novice fantasy nail art competition and feeling real low at the moment and very nervous. Any help with the nerves would be good, I now have my idea pretty much sorted now but some self doubt has crept in. Has this happen to anyone else, when they have enter competitions. Help please. I could probably do with one of these :smack: lol.

I'm not going to be there but i'll send some possitive vibes out to you and send you a swedish masseur to relax you during the comp:green:

I'm going, I always go! I will be there on Sunday.
You will be fine Ann,
icon14.gif
enjoy yourself and the thrill of it all. I take my hat off to you for entering a comp. I have never had the nerve to. Go strut your stuff girl you can do it! Best of luck :hug: X

Thank you both, I must be mad because I have never done any nail art before, mum thought I was good at it so I thought why not have a go.

I'm not going but my pics are. OMG what have I done!!:eek::eek::eek::o

I know that feeling, thats how I have been feeling.

good luck. I 'm going on sunday, keep my fingers crossed for you.
thg:hug:

good luck. I 'm going on sunday, keep my fingers crossed for you.
thg:hug:
Thank you, I will be there for both days, you can't miss me, ginger hair and a tattoo on my left forearm of a black rose. So you can either talk to me or if you don't like the look of me run and hide. lol:lol:

I am going too on the sunday. Sending you good wishes and well done for entering! Fingers crossed for you. x

Hi i am going Sunday once you have started you will be fine i will have my fingers crossed for you.

I would like to go on sunday as well, and if I'll be there I'll see U and what you've done! Good luck! Think:It is just for fun! :) Don't need to be nerves... :)))

I will be there on the Sunday, good luck to you and well done for entering, I will come say Hi if I see you..

Suze:hug:

good luck hun, i bet most the other girls will be feeling the same as you, don't worry about it just do your best!
i'm not going, can't afford it but my good luck wishes go for you x

Thank you all very it means the world to me to have your support. I have been working very hard today on my competition piece, and I am feeling a bit more confident. see you there if you are going and yes I will put my pics on here when I get back and let you know how I did.

I'm going on Sunday....not for the competition its too far for me to enter....i wanna meet some geeks there...and i will come to u and meet u as well...xxx:hug: good luck sweet heart u will be fine:hug:

Hi, I will be there competing on the sunday. :eek:

Will look out for you and come and say hi!!

Lou xx

Hi, I will be there competing on the sunday. :eek:

Will look out for you and come and say hi!!

Lou xx

What are you competing in on the sunday. I wish you all the luck in the world and see you there. My competition is on monday. so I will give you moral support on sunday.

Anne-marie xx:)

I am going too... Entering the gel comp. Monday.:eek: Sometimes I am feeling low and sometimes I am feeling "high" about it.

I'll be there both days. Do we have a geek-meet?

:hug:C.

I hope so, You can't miss me, ginger and got a black rose tattoo on my left forearm. So keep a look out for me or hide from me it doesn't matter. lol

maybe next year? lol

good luck, and let us know how it went ;);)

Latest posts

Back