How many samples can you ask for????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsadie

Reaction score
Hi guys :biggrin:

I have opened my room already (only Thursday just gone) and I was considering an open day/evening but didn't know how many samples the companies would be prepared to give for the goody bags?

I only do spray tanning, lash & brow tinting and waxing at the moment though, but will be going on my CND acrylic Foundation course in 22 days! (not that I'm counting or anything, lol!) so not sure which samples would be best.

Would anyone have any clue?

Many thanks

Sarah. xx

I have opened my room already (only Thursday just gone) and I was considering an open day/evening but didn't know how many samples the companies would be prepared to give for the goody bags?

I only do spray tanning, lash & brow tinting and waxing at the moment though, but will be going on my CND acrylic Foundation course in 22 days! (not that I'm counting or anything, lol!) so not sure which samples would be best.

Would anyone have any clue?

Many thanks

Sarah. xx
If you only do tanning, tinting and waxing I doubt very much if any of your suppliers will give you samples to give to your customers.

Unless you use a after wax treatment and your supplier has samples.

does any know if creative send out samples i'd really like to try their performance and velocity tips but have spent loads recently on nail tips, just a coulple would be good just to have a go with ???

If you only do tanning, tinting and waxing I doubt very much if any of your suppliers will give you samples to give to your customers.

Unless you use a after wax treatment and your supplier has samples.

Thanks hunny, I thought that would be the case. I guess I'll wait until I've expanded my repetoire and have an evening then when peeps can come and enjoy the whole experience :)

Thanks again. xx

Sorry Lilly, I don't know hun, why don't you call Sweet2 and ask them, they're really nice :)

xx

does any know if creative send out samples i'd really like to try their performance and velocity tips but have spent loads recently on nail tips, just a coulple would be good just to have a go with ???

We do - call us and we'll help you :cool: (0845 210 6060)

could i ask something... will you be offering extensions to your customers as soon as you have finished your foundation course

could i ask something... will you be offering extensions to your customers as soon as you have finished your foundation course

Hi hun, yes I will be. Just out of interest why do you ask?

xx

We do - call us and we'll help you :cool: (0845 210 6060)

hi ya thanks for the number, i called, the mans voice is wey hey nice ! i need to send them a copy of my calgel cert but they said they wouldnt send any samples :cry:

hi ya thanks for the number, i called, the mans voice is wey hey nice ! i need to send them a copy of my calgel cert but they said they wouldnt send any samples :cry:

That's our very own Mr Samuel Sweet :)

xx

That's our very own Mr Samuel Sweet :)

xx
hope he looks as good as he sounds !:Kissing: if i flatter him enough maybe he'l send me some samples ( of tips!!!):lol::lol::lol:

hope he looks as good as he sounds !:Kissing: if i flatter him enough maybe he'l send me some samples ( of tips!!!):lol::lol::lol:

Lol! You never know hun, you never know! Mind Mrs Geek though ;)

lol, ooops ! sorry mrs geek ! :lol::eek:

lol, ooops ! sorry mrs geek ! :lol::eek:

Ha ha that's OK :smack: - we will send you some tip samples but you do need to send your certificate through.
Email to [email protected] with your full details - address etc and I will forward them to you!

As the others already said it would be difficult to give samples away but why dont you offer specials for your open day? Dont know if you are alone in your salon but if you are get a few girls together that can help to welcome people and then you can offer waxing, tanning and the tinting at reduced cost as introductory offer?

That way you might get clients coming with their friends etc and that could be the start of a good client base?
If you speak to your suppliers they might not be able to help with the goodies for the goody bags but they might help with free products for that event? Give them a call or send an email and you might be surprised how many will help!:hug:

Ha ha that's OK :smack: - we will send you some tip samples but you do need to send your certificate through.
Email to [email protected] with your full details - address etc and I will forward them to you!

thank you mrs geek, i will scan it on the comp and send it through to you x

Sorry to disappoint you lilly, there's no amount of charming that you do that will impress Mr Samuel, coz his wife is very beautiful. Here's a hug and cry on your behalf :hug::cry::cry::hug:

Sorry to disappoint you lilly, there's no amount of charming that you do that will impress Mr Samuel, coz his wife is very beautiful. Here's a hug and cry on your behalf :hug::cry::cry::hug:

Oh good grief :o - that was a very kind comment. :o :o thank you! :!:

I agree as it is difficult for a spray tan company to really give out samples as give away items in goodie bags for you to pass onto your customers however many companies..... if you ask them in the right way ....will probably get behind you with these sorts of promotions by way of either some free liquid or a reduced rate providing you pass on a "special offer deal" to your customers on the day.:idea:

They do like to hear that you will be using the discounted liquid as a means of promotion to those customers you have that would not normally undertake a spray tan.

This way,you,your customer and the manufacturer could potentially increase sales,your customer goes away feeling that he/she has had a great deal from you and therefore this scenario makes for a good "win win " situation for all parties concerned.

Why not call up the brand you use..explain what you are trying to achieve on the day and ask them what they are willing to do to support you....as they say..."if you don't ask you don't get"

HTH and best of luck :hug:

Latest posts

Back