How much would you charge for Shellac/gelish with no manicure?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I was just wondering if anyone does the gel polish treatments with no maincure, I was thinking of offering this, because I have a lot of young clients who would like this but would not be into massage etc and already have lovely hands. How much would you/do you charge for just the application. Thanks sarah.

File, cuticle tidy & Shellac colour application I charge £25. £30 for French using Dashing Diva. HTH

I charge £23, with french £25. This is for filing nails and removing cuticle then colour.

Ok well I charge 25 and so do most people. I personally wouldn't go higher as you have to remember this is a hybrid polish and not an enhancement.
Plus I wouldn't go cheeper than 25 either! This is a one of a kind product that worth e eery penny!

Yes I agree with prev poster but, shellac is one of a kind and aimed at a totally different market to enhancment wearers.

I have some lients whom get re-shellaced every 2 weeks at £23, and some L&P wearers whom get rebalanced every 3-4 weeks at much the same ,,,mmmmm shellac takes me alot less time and hassle, iygwim,.

xxx

Exactly!!!!!! That big juicy 80%

I would like to see shellac bring out a value product, as in when you buy your L&P in large sizes it works out alot less per treatment, however shellac is only available (top and base) in standard size bottles.

How cool would it be to make available in large decant to smaller size bottles?? we use base top every time where as its in same size bottle, deffo need bigger bottles for base top coat. xx

I would like to see shellac bring out a value product, as in when you buy your L&P in large sizes it works out alot less per treatment, however shellac is only available (top and base) in standard size bottles.

How cool would it be to make available in large decant to smaller size bottles?? we use base top every time where as its in same size bottle, deffo need bigger bottles for base top coat. xx

But the whole concept of shellac is for it to be inside polish bottle. I personally think shellac is cheap considering what I does and the quality of the product too:)

Hi
Just reading the posts on dashing diva. Wondering if you can put them directly onto acrylic nails.
How long do they take to do?
How long do they last?
What could you charge just for the dashing divas with no shellac (just the basic base coat and 2 top?

Sorry for all the questions
Thanks

How much would you guys charge for a full manicure with gelish ???

In candian $ is about the same $25?? Im just starting shellac and wondering what to charge for file, cuticle and application

How much would you guys charge for a full manicure with gelish ???

I charge £28 for Gelish & £35 for Bio Sculpture & The Bio Sculpture clients are still happy to stay with it so it just goes to show money isn't always the deciding factor.

File, cuticle work, Shellac application, + application of Solar Oil = £25.00 minimum... & worth every penny!! :)

File, cuticle work, Shellac application, + application of Solar Oil = £25.00 minimum... & worth every penny!! :)

My clients (some) now go every 2 weeks at £20 for 45mins work,,whereas they where paying £22 every3 weeks and took me 1-2 hrs,,much better for me and client xx

My clients (some) now go every 2 weeks at £20 for 45mins work,,whereas they where paying £22 every3 weeks and took me 1-2 hrs,,much better for me and client xx

katiebbaby, what were you using on them that took 1-2 hrs. Are they as happy with the Shellac?

1-2 hrs was time spent on prev appts when they where having l&p x

Latest posts

Back