How old are you? REALLY.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bellé|Beauty;1269724 said:
Omg gr8nails! Cannot believe ur nearly 50! U look better than me and I'm only 23! I showed my mum too, I just can't believe how fantastic u look! Wats ur secret?!?! Xx

Thank you, Belle'. I've been married to the same man for 30 years (next month), I was very athletic up until about 10 years ago, I drink very little alcohol, I don't smoke, I live a stress free life, I had a very stress free kid (LOL), I drink tons of water, and I swear by Oil of Olay and I just plain swear:wink2:.

But I'll tell you this, I think it's the hairstyle. I really do.

Thank you, Belle'. I've been married to the same man for 30 years (next month), I was very athletic up until about 10 years ago, I drink very little alcohol, I don't smoke, I live a stress free life, I had a very stress free kid (LOL), I drink tons of water, and I swear by Oil of Olay and I just plain swear:wink2:.

But I'll tell you this, I think it's the hairstyle. I really do.

Lmao love your comments :) x

I hope my boyfriend wont ever see this.

ahahahahaha

Tell him you were just providing comic relief to a crazy old nail tech! :wink2:

haha actually i dislike him very much right now. i wouldn't mind if he read this... :D

gr8nailz you look fab!!
gonna be the baby of this post, ime still 17 :D 18 in october :)

Okay girls, I'm officially single.

Sign your brothers, sons and cousins up here!!!!!!!

:Love:

I am 35 :) Don't feel it and don't act it!! :wink2:

Okay girls, I'm officially single.

Sign your brothers, sons and cousins up here!!!!!!!

:Love:

All joking aside, I'm sorry to hear that and I hope you're okay.

Ok....Im 31, have 2 kids, 1 whos 11 and one who is 13 months (she keeps me on my toes!) but feel quite young really! Id say I feel about 26 (great age to be and if I could back in time, Id stay this age forever, I wish!! ) :rolleyes:

Mmmmm...didn't think when I started this thread it would get so many responses.
Thanks, Guys!
One of these days I'll 'fess up to my real age :o xx

Mmmmm...didn't think when I started this thread it would get so many responses.
Thanks, Guys!
One of these days I'll 'fess up to my real age :o xx

We all know you're 26 instead of 25!

All joking aside, I'm sorry to hear that and I hope you're okay.

Oh yes. I'm fantastic. We both told each other to **** off and I couldn't be happier!

I need to mark my calendar for when you become my MIL.

:lick:

Oh yes. I'm fantastic. We both told each other to **** off and I couldn't be happier!

I need to mark my calendar for when you become my MIL.

:lick:

Now if we can just get him on board.

Sorry to have to expose you like that. But I was truthful about my age so it was only fair.:wink2:

Yeah, except you doubled yours!

Latest posts

Back