How to get started in Spray Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemini7

Reaction score
Hey there all
Am just about to embark on my training for Spray Tanning, have just got my machine a nuresse anyway have read so much on which spray tanning lotion to machines and they have all been great and informative threads
However as I would love to start out in mobile spray tanning I would just love to know a few replies as to how you got started and what you put on fliers etc
I am really nervous :eek:
HELP

Hey there all
Am just about to embark on my training for Spray Tanning, have just got my machine a nuresse anyway have read so much on which spray tanning lotion to machines and they have all been great and informative threads
However as I would love to start out in mobile spray tanning I would just love to know a few replies as to how you got started and what you put on fliers etc
I am really nervous :eek:
HELP

I found that by getting one of the girls from a makeup counter at our local department store to come and have a spray tan, lots of others were so impressed with it I have now got about 15 regulars from the same department store.

If you have a large store locally go in and see if you can discreetly hand out some leaflets.

I found that by getting one of the girls from a makeup counter at our local department store to come and have a spray tan, lots of others were so impressed with it I have now got about 15 regulars from the same department store.

If you have a large store locally go in and see if you can discreetly hand out some leaflets.

This is a great idea fantastic shall give this a go as soon as I have completed my training
:hug: Cheers honey

Latest posts

Back