How to look good naked!?!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Dimmer switch helps me look good when naked :green:
Eh Caroline,just turn it off altogether, I find it makes you look even better,lol:green:

LMAO I swore at the telly and Natalie told me to calm down!!! I was rather annoyed!!!

I did this and Mark just laughed at me (for a change!!!!)

I'm doing a programme on plumbing next week.:)

A one day course should cover that shouldnt it Judy?

I'm sure I've seen a dvd advertised on eBay to cover plumbing. That would save you having to travel, and I'm sure you could watch it in an hour or so. Think of the time saving!

I shouted swear words at the TV too, what a load of rubbish! I removed my polish straight after the show, and I could hear my nails gasping for air.........NOT! Grrrrrr! :irked: Hissss!

Do love the show though! Its amazing what a new hair cut and some make up can actually do! :)

i hate it when this happens .

i really love that programme, and take a lot of notice of it. i really like the presenter and value his expertise.
then they go and give us this whole load of rubish about the nails and it completely shatters your illusions about the whole ethos of the programme.
you just think well if that bit of information is c/rap, then how valid is any of the rest of the programme.

i got that feeling when i read the 10 years younger book . fascinating stuff , especially all the stuff on nutrition and its effects, until you got to the nail info. then you start to suspect that the rest is just a crock of s***:irked:

hello my nails stopped "breathing" years ago... i did not think this was due to too much nail polish... i thought it was cos me feet stink:eek::eek: and they were holding their breath:lol::lol::lol:

I'm think of getting mine little aqua lungs! Don't want them suffocating!:green:

I wanted to watch this......but as soon as it came on there was nude people and my 10 year old got very :eek: red so had to turn over lol 9.00pm would have been better!

I actually agree to a certain degree, leave the polish off for a while (not to let them breathe) as such, more like let them absorb moisture/emoiliants and nourish themselves as nature intended. Why dont you give it a go and see for yourself? All my pedicure clients take a break from polish every now and then and there is a distinct difference when they come back.

I actually agree to a certain degree, leave the polish off for a while (not to let them breathe) as such, more like let them absorb moisture/emoiliants and nourish themselves as nature intended. Why dont you give it a go and see for yourself? All my pedicure clients take a break from polish every now and then and there is a distinct difference when they come back.
I agree with Carl,I have some clients who have a"rest",during the winter,from polish and I do this on my own feet as well,I do miss those painted toenails though.

Latest posts

Back