How to open PR's Blue Epilation 1 Litre bottle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBR

Reaction score
Hi,

Can someone please advise me how you are meant to open the bottle of 1litre Perron Rigot Blue Epilation Lotion.:rolleyes:

I've had this before and we had to rip the lid off. It's just really weird and I cannot for the life of me get the lid off. Please help me!

link to photo of it

Hi,

Can someone please advise me how you are meant to open the bottle of 1litre Perron Rigot Blue Epilation Lotion.:rolleyes:

I've had this before and we had to rip the lid off. It's just really weird and I cannot for the life of me get the lid off. Please help me!

link to photo of it

The lids wont come off.. they are firmly fixed on. I open my bottles by snipping the nib off the white top with some scissors (the deeper the snip, the faster the flow, so just be a little careful until you know how fast you want it to flow lol!) then you can use the little white cap that comes with it to sit over the nib when not being used.

:hug:

The lids wont come off.. they are firmly fixed on. I open my bottles by snipping the nib off the white top with some scissors (the deeper the snip, the faster the flow, so just be a little careful until you know how fast you want it to flow lol!) then you can use the little white cap that comes with it to sit over the nib when not being used.

:hug:
Yep that's how i get mine off too. They're a bit of a pain really as they take a bit of snipping off! You need some really sharp scissors and elbow grease :)

Oh thank you ladies, I never thought of that one. They're a weird design. I ripped the lid off the oil and put a pump into it but I wanted to dispense some into a little tub.

Thanks so much. I'll get my hubby to do it for me.

Thanks! :)

I was the same for years and used to attack it with any sharp object. i would much prefer a screw tight lid for when I travel as they sometimes come off in transit and leak everywhere. I'll have a word :) xxx

Latest posts

Back