how wide is your mobile table?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
hi, i STILL looking for a mobile tablebecause i find my rubberwood one is too cramped !!! can anyone advise on a good working width, i looked at one that is a good length and height ajustable but it was 23ins (59cms) wide i wasnt sure if i'd be stretching to much ? :rolleyes:

hi, i think the one i looked at is going to be too wide all the pro tables look to be about 15 to 19ins wide, it was cheap too ! :irked:

Hi,
My portable table is 19in wide and its fine to work on quite comfortable no streching over it to do nails

i have seen the one on the sally express website, and although I like the look if it, it seems a little expensive for what it is. Anyone know what the trade price is for it? I don't have a sally account (never have, the dragon that works in our local one is very scary!!) but may consider doing so if it's worth getting a few pennies knocked off.

mine is about16/17 " wide and it is an ideal width, i bought it from geekbay on here, but also just missed one on ebay, have you looked on there? just put within 10 - 20 miles of your postcode so ou can collect it, some go from as little as £10 onwards

hths

DELUXE Portable Nails/ Manicure/ Pedicure Beauty Table on eBay, also, Nail Art, Nails Manicure Pedicure, Health Beauty (end time 08-Jan-08 14:15:00 GMT)

this one is up in an hour so far its £12.99 and £24.99 to post, have a looksee what else you can find hun x

Hi i had one like the one on ebay its a nice table x

hi, i STILL looking for a mobile tablebecause i find my rubberwood one is too cramped !!! can anyone advise on a good working width, i looked at one that is a good length and height ajustable but it was 23ins (59cms) wide i wasnt sure if i'd be stretching to much ? :rolleyes:

I was having the same problem and was looking for a mani table, but cos i've only got a small car wasn't sure it'd fit in it! :lol: Plus there's the weight too and with everything else that i had to carry..... Well, i found this one in Argos (340/0638) It has twice the workspace and the legs are stored within the tabletop so it doesn't take up any more width space than the rubberwood one. Light too - and slides in nicely behind the front seats. I'm well chuffed with it and it was only £9.99! Worth a look!? xx:)

Latest posts

Back