Hyperion going Bust????? and unsolicited mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our apologies to all those that we have offended with our PM, however it is very clear that a lot of people are having difficulty getting stock and this is potentially affecting their business. We were simply offering an alternative. It is normal business practice for companies to contact potential customers – this is marketing.

In addition, for clarification purposes, we did not say, nor have we ever said that Creative has gone ‘bust’ we said ‘in view of the sad closure of Hyperion Group (Creative UK Distributor) that we might be able to help’.

Thank you and our apologies once again for any offence caused.

Tammy Taylor UK

Our apologies to all those that we have offended with our PM, however it is very clear that a lot of people are having difficulty getting stock and this is potentially affecting their business. We were simply offering an alternative. It is normal business practice for companies to contact potential customers – this is marketing.

In addition, for clarification purposes, we did not say, nor have we ever said that Creative has gone ‘bust’ we said ‘in view of the sad closure of Hyperion Group (Creative UK Distributor) that we might be able to help’.

Tammy Taylor UK
It's great to see another distributor making a contribution to the site....let's just disregard the other stuff, glad to see you here and hope you will help to make the nail industry a better place by offering good advice, regardless of product or sales and marketing. :hug:

It's great to see another distributor making a contribution to the site....let's just disregard the other stuff, glad to see you here and hope you will help to make the nail industry a better place by offering good advice, regardless of product or sales and marketing. :hug:

the ladies at t.t are highly trained and very experienced, both holding creative masters and ezflow masters qualifications among others.
i agree that it would is good to see distributor presence from other companies on here.
we have recently discussed how the written word can be interpretted differently by people, maybe this could be one such occasion.

the ladies at t.t are highly trained and very experienced, both holding creative masters and ezflow masters qualifications among others.
i agree that it would is good to see distributor presence from other companies on here.
we have recently discussed how the written word can be interpretted differently by people, maybe this could be one such occasion.

Erm... I can be dense sometimes, but please can you elaborate on how 'FREE conversion course with Tammy Taylor in light of Hyperion not distributing anymore' can be interpereted differently?!

I think Tammy Taylor were using a pretty low marketing tactic - which has so obviously backfired on them.

Anyone who has started out with a low end product and then used a higher end product, would not go backward. I can't speak for any other company, as I have not tried LCN or Ezflow. But if Tammy Taylor had nail products on par with any of these companies, they would not need to resort to underhand PM's the way they have.

Call me a cynic, or any other name you like tbh :lol:, but if we had seen other distributors on the site before this happened I would agree with you, however I have to say it totally narks me that all of a sudden people from other companies are on here offering help/advise/free conversions. IMO it has nothing to do with the fact that they want to help us, but everything to do with wanting to help themselves :irked:

wow, ease up there my fellow geeks:)
Yes it was a bit silly of TT to send out pm's or emails or what ever it was, it would have been better to have come on here and say
We are creative trained and if anyone has been left in limbo with training please contact us
Or in view of the show cancellation we to will be offering a discount on products and training.

I think they should have realised that feelings run very high on here but maybe they don't realise that lots of us have met and chatted and trained with Sam and Samantha and the rest of the crazy bunch and count them as personal friends not just business contacts, but that doesn't make TT bad peeps and they have been on here and apologized and explained, so lets not let this turn into a hate thread please:hug:

Call me a cynic, or any other name you like tbh :lol:, but if we had seen other distributors on the site before this happened I would agree with you, however I have to say it totally narks me that all of a sudden people from other companies are on here offering help/advise/free conversions. IMO it has nothing to do with the fact that they want to help us, but everything to do with wanting to help themselves :irked:
of course they want to help them selves, they are running a business:eek:
as I've already said we are involved because they are our friends but, some businesses are making offers because of the show cancellation, and don't tell me that if a nail studio closed down in your back yard that you wouldn't try to pick up the clients, its human and its good business, not personal, and yes Sam and Samantha are my friends to, but please dont vent on strangers, we all know we will stay with our product range and so do our Geeks:hug:

Tammy Taylor UK
Thanks for the clarification. I feel that in light of this post, this thread should be closed, otherwise everyone will simply debate an issue that appears to be a misunderstanding.

nJoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back