I.D. Bare Escentuals Mineral Make-up for me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Reaction score
I am looking for some new foundation and have noticed a few of you have mentioned this range within other threads, so hoping for some help/advice. It would be interesting to hear from anyone who hasn't liked this range too.

I have a combination skin type, which over the past few years seem a little sensitive to make-up. Oily Nose and chin and dry cheeks and forehead. These are usually made worse by wearing foundation so I tend to stear clear of it, or wear something very light - which most of the time looks no different! I am mixed race Indian / Irish so have yellow tones (although I think I often look green!) and I tend to be very pale on the cheeks. I am usually happy to go without make up, but as I am hoping to be going mobile soon, I need to look the part. I don't want to look made-up. I hate looking like I have make up on. I want my skin to look even, clear and naturally fresh - is that too much to ask?!
So I have been looking into the I.D. Bare Escentuals Mineral Make-up and Iit sounds perfect. Thought I would ask those of you in the know first - do you you think this is a good choice for me? (if so which colour - I think there are 8 shades!)
Thanks so much.

I used BE for approx 4 years and liked the range.

I then was introduced to Jane Iredale which I now stock in my salon and I absolutely love it, much more choice than BE and imo much better.

Jane Iredale is stocked through salons if you do a google search you should get a stockist in your area.

Price wise they are similar

hth's

I agree with Martigirl (hi Angela!), Jane Iredale is fab. It is also so easy to work with - which is great for a novice like myself. I would recommend you def. check it out - lots of upmarket salons are stocking it.

Haven't tried JI so I can't comment, but I love BE mineral makeup. I use the medium shade, and a bit of their bronzer on my cheeks, nose & forehead etc.

I agree with Martigirl (hi Angela!), Jane Iredale is fab. It is also so easy to work with - which is great for a novice like myself. I would recommend you def. check it out - lots of upmarket salons are stocking it.

I agree to :)

I have just started stocking Jane Iredale & its fantastic. It is very expensive (imo) but worth every penny.

Im not doing the training until the end of March so wouldn't like to reccommend the best foundation for you but if there is a salon near you that stocks it you could ask them for a demo so you can see what you think.

Thanks for your comments I will check J.I now.:green:

Latest posts

Back