I found a flat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittenclaws

gona be slim geek
Reaction score
well a lot has happened since i seperated with paul 10 days ago, i moved out the house and have been sleeping with the kids on a friends floor, i have now found a private rented 2 bed flat and hope to get the keys friday, i cant wait, i had the pay £1800 for the rent and deposit and have now had to claim benefits untill im back on my feet but the kids have been my rock and they are always there to give me a hug when i need one, i have also agreed a divorce settlement of £5000 cash, my car, and 1/2 the contents of the house(£2000 out of the £5000 is paying the flat deposit) the 1st lot of paperwork has gone to the solicitor so the divorce is underway, i will try to get on the pc more so i can geek but it is hard at the moment as im not in my own place, will be soon thou:)

Sounds like things are getting moving all the best for Friday sounds like you will be busy :hug:

It seems as though you have more than enough to deal with at the moment, but you have a very positive attitude, which is always good.

Sending lots of these for you, and looking forward to having you geeking regularly with us again.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

I'm glad you got a flat, it'll be nice to have your own place.
I hope that everything works out for you hun :hug:

I hope everything turns out well for you Tracy - stay strong xxx:hug:

good luck tracey xxxx

glad you found a place

keep your head up

all will be sorted real soon

Keep your Chin up :hug:

Keep your chin up huni, soon you will be snug as a bug in a new rug....
Divorce is never eas,y no matter how civilised it may all go, emotionally there will be some ups and downs. So wishing you all the best and a huge hug from me.....Stay strong and remember now starts a new chapter in a very exiting and sometime also scary journey... Good luck huni xxxx

I'm glad that you are getting things sorted, good luck to you and the kids in your new pad.

Teri x:hug:

thanks geeks, i am at the house today packing my stuff but as he has done no housework i have got to do that aswell before i can even start packing my stuff, i realy am excited about being in my own place as my friend has been great but i realy want my own space again

Let him do his own bloomin' housework!:lol: Good luck for the future and big hugs. :hug:

Good luck Tracy my thoughts are with you

I almost made it into your shoes but he's perked up and changed so we'll see how long it lasts

Good luck with the flat :hug::hug::hug:

Hope the move has gone well... thinking of you hun x x x x:hug::hug:

Crikey tracy soory to hear your nightmare and good luck. PM on its way x

Hang in there Tracy, so far you've been so strong. Things can only get better. XX

yay, im in the flat and back up and running on the net, things have been so hard for the past week as paul has been telling everyone that i just have to get things out my system then i will go back to him but that isnt gona happen, i havent been this happy for a long time, i am settled and calm, i know there is going to be hard times with the divorce and dealing with the kids but for the 1st time in a long time i feel free
there you go im rambling lol time to go to bed:smack:

Night mate. Glad you're feeling ok and all is calm.

Teri x:hug:

yay, im in the flat and back up and running on the net, things have been so hard for the past week as paul has been telling everyone that i just have to get things out my system then i will go back to him but that isnt gona happen, i havent been this happy for a long time, i am settled and calm, i know there is going to be hard times with the divorce and dealing with the kids but for the 1st time in a long time i feel free
there you go im rambling lol time to go to bed:smack:

Thats exactly what my ex-hubby said to all who would listen..... right up to the day I got married again..... Not a cat in hells chance, but the proof of the pudding was in the eating lol..... and he ate his words big time......
good luck babe and have a fab life xxxx

Glad your happy, where are your 3 dogs at the moment ?:)

Latest posts

Back