I got a Date!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hug: Good Luck hun, hope you have a nice time.

OOOH IM EXCITED FOR YOU! let us know how you get on!

Good for uou Paulette, Rach you've changed your name, very errmm catchy!

Good luck Paulette HAVE FUN AND ENJOY XXXXXX:hug: :hug:

WELL DONE , YOU GO GIRL !!! xx

UPDATE......
well I havent chickened out its this coming saturday...ooh Im a bit nervous but excited at the same time, he seems really nice and he calls me every day, have spoke on the phone for hours already, I hope that doesnt mean we will have nothing left to say!! pmsl anyway the gossip will follow on monday!!

Hope it goes well xxxxxxxx

ooh cant wait to hear all about it,
have a great time

Hope everything goes well! Have a great time hun xxx:hug:

Good for you. I hope you enjoy yourself.

Have a great night

Good luck for Saturday hun - let us all know how it goes. Sounds like you get on pretty well already - judging by the amount of time you've spent talking - lol. Get out there and have a fab night! xx

any news on how the date went ????? xxxxx

I met my hubby through dating direct over 3 years ago, so go for it Paulette. You can meet the man of your dreams. I found it hard to meet someone as i had a demanding full-time job and doing beauty and nails at weekends, so never got the chance. One of my clients suggested joining so I did, and I've never looked back. We had a daughter last august called her emilie. Lifes a peach...:lol:

RIGHT YOU LOT!!!
It went very well indeed so well infact that we are seeing each other again this very weekend, my god its soooo coll im soo excited!!pmsl
I have been constantly talkin to him on the phone he rings me every day at least 3 times. mostly talk on average for 4 hrs a go in the evenings...hence the no geeking!!
Im kinda really happy..just waiting for "the catch" maybe this time there wont be one!
Its so nice i feel like a teenager all over again. Was pretty nce as we had met over the net and had talked for ages before we met it was quite easy when I finally opened the door...and get this one he said I was so stunning he couldnt get over it and kept looking at me!! Kinda corny and really i dont take compliments very well, but gives me a boost!! pmsl and yes he did keep looking at me?! So I kept saying "what" ? just didnt get it why he was just looking at me......... he is well nice tho and has BIG ARMS!!! Hell that does it for me, his arms are the size of my thighs!!

lol thats great Paulette good on ya gal! hope it works out 4 ya hun xx

Good luck hun - don't do anything i wouldn'tdo - hhehehe - leaves you lots of scope :lol: :green: :lol:

Glad it went well hun x

OOH Ive just spend my second weekend with my man...hes gorgeous!! So nice and get this he actually asked me out properly!! kinda funny ish...but now means we are pretty much an "item" which is nice. Watch this space !!

fingures and toes crossed for you hun. Apart from big arms, what does he look like?

sounds great paulette!! xx

Latest posts

Back