I got a Date!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susie H said:
fingures and toes crossed for you hun. Apart from big arms, what does he look like?

GORGEOUS!!! pmsl

I'm glad it all went so well for you Paulette x

no seriously he actually really is!!
He is a little taller than little ole me!! at 5' 9 and broad shoulders ooh ooh oooh
big feet and all!! just really nice! Has manners, and treats me very nice!!
Fingers crossed there is no catch.

paulette said:
no seriously he actually really is!!
He is a little taller than little ole me!! at 5' 9 and broad shoulders ooh ooh oooh
big feet and all!! just really nice! Has manners, and treats me very nice!!
Fingers crossed there is no catch.
Oh and im off to meet his parents too! So i must be nice too!??

I'm so glad that it all went well and is still going well. xxx

Yes good for you hun, I am in the same boat, met my internet fella nearly 3 weeks ago now and everything has clicked into place, I am also waitin for the 'catch'!! Lets hope there is none for both of us!

And meeting the parents, u must b good!!! Good on u x

im sooooo happy for you doll...enjoy every second of the honeymoon period..lol xxxx

REALLY REALLY PLEASED FOR YA BABES:hug:

amb x

paulette said:
RIGHT YOU LOT!!!
It went very well indeed so well infact that we are seeing each other again this very weekend, my god its soooo coll im soo excited!!pmsl
I have been constantly talkin to him on the phone he rings me every day at least 3 times. mostly talk on average for 4 hrs a go in the evenings...hence the no geeking!!
Im kinda really happy..just waiting for "the catch" maybe this time there wont be one!
Its so nice i feel like a teenager all over again. Was pretty nce as we had met over the net and had talked for ages before we met it was quite easy when I finally opened the door...and get this one he said I was so stunning he couldnt get over it and kept looking at me!! Kinda corny and really i dont take compliments very well, but gives me a boost!! pmsl and yes he did keep looking at me?! So I kept saying "what" ? just didnt get it why he was just looking at me......... he is well nice tho and has BIG ARMS!!! Hell that does it for me, his arms are the size of my thighs!!

lol really pleased for you hun, what does he do to have arms like that?? :)

Sounds very nice! Good luck for the future. Any pics of him??? :p

Danger Mouse said:
lol really pleased for you hun, what does he do to have arms like that?? :)

what are you like !? pmsl
NO ITS NOT THAT! He plays the drums and guitar!!

OOOOOOhhhh how exciting there's nothing better than that first flush of first date excitement, make sure you enjoy every single moment of it!!!!

Hi Paulette

I am pretty much in the same boat as you well the boat you were in.
Wow i'm sooo glad you date worked out there is up for us single women/mums.

I would love to know what website you used??
I have been single for a year and half, no babysitters, no cash really.
I think i am ready to try the internet...........

UPDATE..... STILL TOGETHER!!! pmsl, its all good!! Hence I seem to have disappeared off of this site these days. No seriously my little ones is going to nursery more and i just seem to be "busy" these days, but Im back and trying to get a daily routine back with geeking, as Ive missed everyone and am sure there are plenty of newbies to chat to too!

Welcome back, happy to hear it's still going strong.

great to here from you paulette, glad all is well for you hun xx

Aw bless ya Hun :D
Its good to hear all is well with you :hug:

hello stranger, I wondered what had happened to you, so glad you're happy:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back