I got my Nailclass!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delighted with mine. Thank you very much Gigi.xx

Got mine too this morning am chuffed to bits :)- Thank you sooooo much Gigi you are a real treasure:hug:
Well of to have a coffee and a good read xxxxx

Thank you again :Love: really made my day xxxxxx

I received my Nailclass book this morning and it was a signed copy, I'm so happy!!
It's fab and have nearly devoured it in one sitting. I'll have to go back and read it a bit slower now to take it all in!
It really is worthwhile getting if you want to learn more about this funny business we're in!
Happy reading to all who have it and get onto geekmart to buy it if you haven't already!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

you lucky swines... :D
i don't have a postman so I guess it's a tent and sleeping bag for me outside of the post office lol.
I'll be singing it from the rooftops when I pick mine up and probably checking at the post office everyday to see if it's arrived lol.
xx

Yes, got mine too, we are all so lucky to have them personally signed, Thank you Gigi.

Got mine today too!

Not had time to look at it yet, so am off to put my feetup with a brew & enjoy it!!!

God how excited was I when I saw the little box lying by the door :cool:
I was so proud to see the Name Nailclass printed all over the box and of course on the book :cool:
Thanks to Gigi for the personal message and for putting me in the thank you list :cool:
Proud to be a geek.
The book is fantastic and a valuable tool for all nail techs, Sure this will be a best seller :wink2:

Got mine too - with personalised message - it's so fab!!!!

Loving what I've read so far xxxxxxx :)

Got mine!!!!! With a personal message - thought I was too late to receive one!
Thanks a milliion, Gigi!

Li. xx

ohh you lucky things i will have to pick mine up to read on the train before i come to London I can't wait
x

I have been cursing my postie for not turning up to work all morning but it's finally here.

It's fantastic so full of info and a perfect size to carry with me always.

Thank you so much for the lovely personal signing Gigi I am so proud to be part of a site whose creators really CARE.
Thanks once again off to read it fully nowxxxxxxxx

yep gone mine today too!!!What a fantastic book.A essential for any nail tech and the best nail read i've ever come across.Its perfect.I think it should be complusory....even if a little exspensive....for colleges to include this in their kit.I'd been a much better tech sooner had i of read this book a few years ago.so to all techs out there....if you haven't got one...get one!you'll be glad you did...and so will your clients!

Just bin reading mine, its great. At first didnt think it had been signed, but turned a page and it had been! Very exciting!! Just come up here to practise some tips, but as always have got sidetracked by this site!

I am in Canada so i will have to wait forever!!! :(
pouting in Canada

Mine came today too. As a new geek and new to this industry this is my first 'nail book', I am sure it will be invaluable to my learning.

marijane

Hi evryone! Am soo chuffed as a newbie ggek i put in my order on sunday and i got it today- yeah yeah! Its great! And personally signed and message! Wow i feel so privileged! Thankyou sooooooooo muchos!

Thankyou thankyou!

:)

My very first post and what a better way to start then by saying I received my copy this morning too. how excited was I!!!!! Loved the personal message in it, makes it and me feel special.

Angel Nails

hey i got my nailclass VERY early this morn too, was so grumpy when i woke up to the doorbell ringing but that made it worth it.
The personal message was so nice and unexpected thanx!

I been feeling ill all day and have spent the day in bed, so was great that i had something great to read!

Just crawled out of bed to say thanx gigi, ur a star! *
(gonna go crawl back now!) xxx

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I got my Nailclass too!!! I'm so excited - read nearly half already!!!!

Thanks Geeg for the wee message - it really made my day.

Love and Nailclass,

Got mine too!! been reading and practising it is fab!!!

Latest posts

Back