I got my Nailclass!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nik

too geeky for my own good
Reaction score
Nail Class has just arrived. I was hoping for a lie in and postie has just knocked on the door. Blow the lie in I'm getting a cup of tea and settling down for a read.
A big thanks to Gigi for the personal message.

Me too! :Love:

And you got a mention too Sass - congratulations babe :D

oooh how exciting, I wonder how long I'll have to wait? I'm in Australia...

Hi

Heard the book mentioned a couple of times is it possible to get hold of a copy????

Thanks Nikki.x

Just got mine along with my birthday cards, they will have to wait, I'm reading this first.
You can order a copy if you go to Geekmart Nikkinails.

I have this vision of 100+ Geeks waking up like it was Christmas day today, all with our little parcels to open ans getting really excited!

(Happy Birthday Marie btw)

Just received Nail class, thanks Gigi for that personal touch, christmas has come early :)

J

Sassy Hassy said:
I have this vision of 100+ Geeks waking up like it was Christmas day today, all with our little parcels to open ans getting really excited!

(Happy Birthday Marie btw)

Great minds think a like, you just beat me

J

yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i must have the same postman as you guys as i have my copie to...

how nice to get a message in some ones book sassy i bet your well chuffed i know i would be x

nikkinails said:
Hi

Heard the book mentioned a couple of times is it possible to get hold of a copy????

Thanks Nikki.x

Hi Nikki,

If you look under GeekMart you can buy a copy.

HTH

Hi There!

mine came this morning toooooooooooo!i was trying to get a bit of a lie in but postie knocked i got up to quickly to go to the door and my head/bump is now making me little dizzy!

Time for coffee and a goooooooooood read of ............NAILCLASS
nik said:
Nail Class has just arrived. I was hoping for a lie in and postie has just knocked on the door. Blow the lie in I'm getting a cup of tea and settling down for a read.
A big thanks to Gigi for the personal message.

How exciting!!!!
I got mine too after the being woken by the postman!!
Even through bleery eyes and so far two cups of coffee, I have managed to get through the first three chapters. It's brill!! Can't help keep flicking back to the signed message though, I have never had a book signed to me before.
Hope everyone enjoys their reading !!!
Love Kimmie

mine came today, and i knew the book was going to be signed but personalised was a brilliant treat, as was being part of the thank you list.
this is the most informative book (better word is bible) for any nail technician to carry arround with her.
its been long awaited for and by eck.........tis worth the wait
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE

HI,
Even the Scottish posties are on their toes to-day............Got mine bright and early this morning.......EVERY nail tech should have a copy!!
Think this site will be a bit quiet to-day as we will all be devouring Nailclass.......Thanks Gigi.

Me too!!! Everything else can wait, thanks Gigi and Sam

I also got mine tody!!! OMG I am absolutely beside myself, I was shaking when switching on the computer to tell you peeps!!!!!!

Thanks so much Gigi, I have never had someone autograph a book of mine with my name in as well, really means alot!!!

xxxxx

My hubbie took the call from the postie this morning and told me something had arrived from Professional Nails and I said,"No way, it's my book"! And I was delighted to see that it was signed by Gigi. I have tried to have a little read but the kids are driving me crazy this morning and hubby is in a bad mood and chasing my tail! Maybe this evening over a glass or two or three of chilled wine. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Well Im about as excitipated as I get(what happened to the bouncy smilie)
Thank you soooo much Gigi! :Love:
Dunno what made me check outside when I picked up the mail but I did and there it was!!!
Like the others I came over all a flutter :rolleyes:
Even the packaging was classy... though I did bend my nail back trying to open it too fast, ouch!!!
And personal messages.... Gigi you have a heart of gold! :hug:
No need to visit the newsagent for my Creative/London trip tomorrow... I know what Ill be reading on the way down! xxx

I got mine too, the personal touch was sssooooo nice and unexpected. Thanks Gigi, this will be invaluable to me as I need all the help I can get at the moment.

Marilyn

Back