I got pneumonia for my birthday today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProperPrincess

Reaction score
Im stuck in bed and bored out of my brain and feeling awful. What are you up to?

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Im stuck in bed and bored out of my brain and feeling awful. What are you up to?

That not good, hope you feel better soon (at least you have salon geek)xx

It was my 40th last Tuesday and since then I have had a really bad cough which feels like someone has pored glass down my throat, feeling better today though.

Oh hunie! Get well soon! :hug:

I'm watching TV.

Just did my first set of semi permanent make up eyebrows all by myself today, very proud! Client was thrilled :) x

OMG:eek:

Thats awful hun i hope your okay, GET WELL SOON :Love:

Oh hunie! Get well soon! :hug:

I'm watching TV.

Just did my first set of semi permanent make up eyebrows all by myself today, very proud! Client was thrilled :) x

your doing mine when Im that way. well done hun.

i woke up and thought ouch that's bad i can't.breath. so i went doctor as Im.diabetic so thought i best just make sure Im ok.

he said hospital for you. i said no way and he let me stay home as long as i promise to stay in bed. and the lovely family doctor will be checking with my grampy at regular interviews :)

so I've watched men of honour and now Im on Bridget jones.

your doing mine when Im that way. well done hun.

i woke up and thought ouch that's bad i can't.breath. so i went doctor as Im.diabetic so thought i best just make sure Im ok.

he said hospital for you. i said no way and he let me stay home as long as i promise to stay in bed. and the lovely family doctor will be checking with my grampy at regular interviews :)

so I've watched men of honour and now Im on Bridget jones.

interviews. i meant intervals lol

Im sorry to hear youre not feeling well, but again, this is one that is a blog post put in the forums.

I dont mean to sound harsh but if everyone did this (given that theres thousands of members) the chit chat section would have pages and pages of new threads everyday just about how people are feeling / what they are doing / watching at that moment in time.

This kind of post is exactly why the blogs were made and why we've always asked that Sam keep our little blog land, so we would have somewhere for posts like this.

Anyone who doesnt know where blogs are, go to ''other'' in the menu about and click ''blogs'' from the drop down menu.

In that case can we have blogs on iPhone app please? :)

Thank god no hosp for you though, what a nightmare that would be! x

What can be put in the chit chat section then?

Im sorry to hear youre not feeling well, but again, this is one that is a blog post put in the forums.

I dont mean to sound harsh but if everyone did this (given that theres thousands of members) the chit chat section would have pages and pages of new threads everyday just about how people are feeling / what they are doing / watching at that moment in time.

This kind of post is exactly why the blogs were made and why we've always asked that Sam keep our little blog land, so we would have somewhere for posts like this.

Anyone who doesnt know where blogs are, go to ''other'' in the menu about and click ''blogs'' from the drop down menu.

well i can't do that from my phone and as Im in bed Im not at a computer.

same as the skin forum is full of the same questions about lash glue and lash help. and i always answer them.

i don't think Im hurting anyone. i am simply stuck in bed on my birthday with pneumonia and wanted to chat Will fellow geeks.

well i can't do that from my phone and as Im in bed Im not at a computer.

same as the skin forum is full of the same questions about lash glue and lash help. and i always answer them.

i don't think Im hurting anyone. i am simply stuck in bed on my birthday with pneumonia and wanted to chat Will fellow geeks.

Quite agree .. I very rarely look at blogs.

But I think chatting like this is good regardless of the subject, and a lot of funny and amusing stuff can happen on a thread like this.

Jacqui xx

But I think chatting like this is good regardless of the subject, and a lot of funny and amusing stuff can happen on a thread like this.

Jacqui xx

I REALLY want to say the s word haha x

Jacqui xx

well here is amusing. my grampy has checked in on me today 8 times. he's 78. thinks he's 22. his last check was 6.30 when.he came in all dresses up and said 'Clare here's some chocolate and some insulin. i won't check on you again tonight as Im going tap dancing with my girlfriend and because i walked her dog this.morning i think Im on a promise'. thank you grampy. for the image and inappropriateness lol

i won't check on you again tonight as Im going tap dancing with my girlfriend and because i walked her dog this.morning i think Im on a promise'.

LOL! He sounds like an absolute LEDGE!!

Hope you feel better soon hunni xx

Lol that's just a blatant sausage mention! Xx

I REALLY want to say the s word haha x

I actually included it in that post but deleted it .. don't want people to think I'm the phantom sausage virus infecting every chit chat thread that come up lol.

But enough of those thingies .. what about ProperPrincess and her rascal of a grampy eh - tap dancing and you know what .. good man!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back