I Got Take That Tickets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady H

Reaction score
FINALLY!!! I know this was a while ago now but I have been so desperate for tickets but they kept going way out of my price range on ebay! Anyway my lovely friend told me last night she has got us a pair of tickets for newcastle so Im well chuffed!!!!!!! YAY!!!

WWooppeeee!!!

I have tickets for april and can't wait, I'm going with my Mom and friend.

The site I was getting them off crashed because so many people were trying to get tickets the morning they came out, but after trying all morning I eventually got through.

I'm seein them in Manchester too!

Woo!

Bring me home Robbie PLEEEEEZE!
I went to see him in Knebworth and he was out of this world.
You lucky girl you:green:

Love

Im seeing them at newcastle arena as its nearest to me. I have been to see them at manchester and sheffield in the past but the metro arena wasnt around then lol.
It will be odd all these women screaming like we did when we were teenagers, 10 years later lol

tentips said:
Bring me home Robbie PLEEEEEZE!
I went to see him in Knebworth and he was out of this world.
You lucky girl you:green:

Love

Oh I would LOVE to see robbie in concert hun, YOUR lucky never mind me!

have a great time Helen, now no drooling now and don't pass out LOL !x x

jules x

sorry jules thats just something I am not able to control PMSL

Robbie won't be there!

I have seen him three times and it was fab!

Fingertips ND said:
Robbie won't be there!

I have seen him three times and it was fab!

oh what a shame, could imagine it not being the same without him though! x

jules x

thats brill - aw i wish i was going xxxxxxxxxx

I have tickets to see them too. When they were out first time, I was at an age where it wasn't cool to like them, even though I did. Now I am at an age where I don't give a damn wether it is cool or not, I am not missing out again :biggrin: . Poor old Hubby though, I am dragging him along too, and its on his Birthday :evil: . Can't wait

Lol my hubby wont come, good thing Im still friends with a couple of my childhood friends!

Im so jealous :cry:

Dont trust any of the tickets being sold on eBay :| so looks like the closest Im gonna get to Take That is the scrapbook I still have from all those years ago!

Mum said I should sell all my Take That memorabilia on eBay (believe me I have a lot!) but their stuff, other than tickets, are not fetching a lot on there at the mo!

yeah Ive got loads in my mams attic as well but its not worth selling for the prices they are going for!

Im off to manchester to see them and I havnt got al thier stuff anymore apart from a mark and robbie doll!!
Im off to see Robbie in leeds 2 cant wait I will be drooling!! x:lick:

i bought some robbie tickets for leeds which where £40 each and sold them for £350 ding dong

Flipping heck thats a good profit!!!

Yipee!! I'm also going to c them. I have tickets for Wembley Arena and Wembley Stadium, i'm so excited and can't wait to c them just really hope Robbie turns up to at least one of them!!!
:D

my tickets came this morning - the countdown begins lol

Latest posts

Back