I have made another video - rebalance this time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congratulations on a really lovely piece to watch .keep them coming!!!

I got the music but no picture :cry:

Hi Julie,

I enjoyed watching your video immensely. I'm new to the industry and find video material extremely helpful. Just a request though, can you get clearer shots from above the clients' hand as sometimes one has a better view of your hand and not the nail being worked on. I tried to go onto your website, but found only what appeared to be some lines of info of some sort. (Forgive me, my pc langauge is not up to scratch). Secondly, in South AFrica techs use acid based primers (what I was given with my kit). Is Scrubfresh used in place of primer and are any of the products you use available in South Africa? Have a blessed 2007 - keep up your excellent work and thanks a mil for sharing your work. What is the abbreviation L&P. Stefni

One piece of constructive advice I would give though ..is ...if that was Creative Cuticle Remover you were using..then it should be moved around the nail at the cuticle area and sidewalls..by your implement NOT your fingers .

i was thinking this too !!! you'll have no fingerprints left using your fingers !!
really good video thugh - could do with a few more close up shots xx

That was fabulous to watch. I could watch nail video's until the cows come home. Excellent.

I would of liked to see more close ups of product application espeacially zones 2 & 3.

Your own nails look gorgeous btw.
Thanks for taking the time to do this & for sharing it with us all:hug:

For those of you trying to view the video using a Mac there is a Quicktime version on my Blog.

The link is in my signature.

It is in MP4 format and should open with all recent versions of the Quicktime player. Hth

Julie xx

Great video, I love it ......:)

Hi there, the video is exellent. You make it look so easy. can i ask what products you are using? The nails look gorgeous too.

Cheryl

Hi there, the video is exellent. You make it look so easy. can i ask what products you are using? The nails look gorgeous too.

Cheryl

Thank you for your comments hun, the products are all Creative except the brush which is from Capital hair and beauty.

Julie xx

Hi Julie, Is it gel or acrylic? it looks really easy to use. Also i have emailed creative for a price list and courses. I love their products. i do bio sculpture gel at the moment but i want to do more courses in nails.

Cheryl xxx

Wonderful video!!! I would love to put on my ipod. I don't know how.

I will pm you with an ipod version later.

Julie xx

Latest posts

Back