I have made another video - rebalance this time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was fantastic thanks very muchxxx:hug:

Fabulous Julie. well done. I think you are really good.

xx:hug: Merry Christmas.xx

That was great Julie, got a question what were the pink things you used to protect your own nails when filing? I could do with some of them because I always end up filing my own. :)

That was great Julie, got a question what were the pink things you used to protect your own nails when filing? I could do with some of them because I always end up filing my own. :)

i was just wondering the same !!

Wow,

You're one talented chick!

aj

i was just wondering the same !!

Lol Kelly, don't they look great, I get fed up scoring my enamel when filing someone's nails!!!:irked:

The pink wrap is called flexie wrap and is made to protect your own nails, when you file :)

The pink wrap is called flexie wrap and is made to protect your own nails, when you file :)
Thanks for that, do you know where to get them?:)

That was brilliant! I'm doing my course online & it's helped me so much seeing someone doing it, and the way you dap the L&P.
Thanks v.much!

That was brilliant! I'm doing my course online & it's helped me so much seeing someone doing it, and the way you dap the L&P.
Thanks v.much!

Heather, Julie done another on a wee while ago, you should go on to her blog, just click on her blog at the end of her post hun xxx

Cheers, I've made sure I've got the blog written down safe. Just to see it done has helped tremendously! I think I've been over working the L&P and know now where I was going wrong! xxx

i cant view it , when i click on it, but my son hepled me save it in my documents, but it would only play about 30 secs then kept going back to the beginning!! doh,
i would really love to see this too
any help?

i cant view it , when i click on it, but my son hepled me save it in my documents, but it would only play about 30 secs then kept going back to the beginning!! doh,
i would really love to see this too
any help?

Mine downloaded first hun and took a wee while to do so, maybe it's taking a while for your download to buffer?? If you know what I mean:eek:

its all right i got it now thanks!

Really good better than alot of manufacturers videos

Thanks very much for that. Quite a professional little flick!

Very much enjoyed watching you work, you have a nice flowing style.
Questions:
I know you're using L&P however after you smooth the product with your file, what sort of top coat are you using for it to be cured by U.V?

It gives a great gloss finish, although after I've applied the L&P I need to use 3 way buffer to create the high shine.

Are you mixing L&P with U.V Gel?
Which company's products are you using?

Sorry lots of questions, found it very interesting as the procedure is slightly different to what I do.

Well done with the video.

It´s CND brisa fininsh gloss.

It´s CND brisa fininsh gloss.
Which you can use over l/p after refining the shape of the nail instead of buffing to a high shine.

It's a very clear video, well done. If it's a training video (I'm assuming it is?) it would be really useful, especially to newbies, if you explain WHAT you are doing and WHY you are doing it.
I would have removed my jewellery and worn a Creative tunic maybe, so that people know which product you are working with throughout the video.
It would be even better with a voiceover.
Thanks for sharing. I can't comment on the use of your product as I am not trained in the use of Creative L&P.

Latest posts

Back