I have made another video - rebalance this time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well done for making it firstly!!
i enjoyed watching it ( in the end!!!! lol)
i would have been interested to see the nails before hand, then some of the filing process to rebalance them, also i noticed youd filed all the white off, interesting, also what is the brush that you are using?
sorry for all the questions!! lol

unfortunately - my computer wont play this file type. What application does this file type run with? :cry:

unfortunately - my computer wont play this file type. What application does this file type run with? :cry:

ohh errr im not technical with the pooter, but when i first went on it it came up as windows media player, and a box came up saying it couldnt play it etc etc, so i mesed around a bit , got my son to help me no joy, then i tried again and it worked, dont know why but it did , try try again, thats what i always do if not ask again and maybe someone else can help ya xxx

Cheers guys, it is not meant as a training video, just there for people to watch and hopefully enjoy. The lack of filing at the start was because it would have possibly been tedious viewing and made the file size even bigger than it already is.

Julie xx

I can't get it to work, won't open. :(

i loved watching that
thankyou very much xxx

Awesome. Nice nails you make it look so easy!!! Now can someone do a video like this (live) but with UV gel????

friggin WOW!! you're officially my hero of the day :)

I loved watching the vid, it gives me a buzz to see other techs work.
The filing was a little bit fast for my liking, also would have been nice to see more closeups of acrylic being applied around cuticle area and perfecting smiles(demonstrating brush angles etc) One hand finishing gloss, one hand buffed would have been cool too. Many peeps will benefit from seeing this. One question (which may seem odd). Why have liquid & powder on your left side when right handed and continuously crossing over?
Thanks very much for posting.

In addition Flex wrap was originally designed for horse injuries, it sticks to itself (not the skin and easily removed) each color representing said injury from a distance, you can often buy it from vets that treat horses in about 12 different colors, the only difference it is about 3" wide (you can cut it into 3 nail tech width rolls with a sharp serrated knife).

That was pretty bloody brilliant to watch. It was great how it keeps the viewer interested at all times.

Fab & thanks.

Well done and thankyou-i really enjoyed watching that-fascinating to see L+P applied-i am a gel gal at the mo but plan to learn L+P as soon as i can afford it!

A good video nice and clear...As Nikki has said I would have liked to have seen the nails beforehand...and a bit more of the filing. I am also surprised at how much product was filed off...was all of the white filed off?

One piece of constructive advice I would give though ..is ...if that was Creative Cuticle Remover you were using..then it should be moved around the nail at the cuticle area and sidewalls..by your implement NOT your fingers .
Then use your tool as the video showed to remove the non living tissue.

Like Nailzoo I can watch someone apply product until the cows come home.....I think Karl her powders etc were on the left so she wouldn't block the camera's view....but I could be wrong!!

Love your own glitter nails Julie....very nice.

Excellent!! Many thanks for sharing xxx

Brilliant demo Julia - really enjoyed it and thanks for sharing! You do great nails. Oh yes - I loved your nails too and would love to know what you used.

Just being picky, the only things I that I would change are (a) as Izzy has said, using your tool to distribute the cuticle remover and (b) apply the Solar Oil with a pippette rather than a brush.

Thanks again and I look forward to your next one - terrific!:hug:

Brilliant demo Julia - really enjoyed it and thanks for sharing! You do great nails. Oh yes - I loved your nails too and would love to know what you used.

Ta Chris, my nails are Brisa gel, using Midas Touch mixed with Millenium both from Nail Graphix.

A good video nice and clear...As Nikki has said I would have liked to have seen the nails beforehand...and a bit more of the filing. I am also surprised at how much product was filed off...was all of the white filed off?

This video was not meant as a demonstration. I like seeing videos of other people making nice nails and I bit the bullet and made these for others to hopefully enjoy. Yes I filed all the white off, Zoe goes 4 weeks between services and I dont like the nails to be thick at the free edge, so yes I do remove most of it.

I loved watching the vid, it gives me a buzz to see other techs work.
The filing was a little bit fast for my liking, also would have been nice to see more closeups of acrylic being applied around cuticle area and perfecting smiles(demonstrating brush angles etc) One hand finishing gloss, one hand buffed would have been cool too. Many peeps will benefit from seeing this. One question (which may seem odd). Why have liquid & powder on your left side when right handed and continuously crossing over?

This is just the way I do it, I have always set up with my clutter on my left, keeping my right side free usually because I am sat at a corner of a table, not a nail station. ( I am mobile). Thank you for your ideas for the next video.

Julie xx

What a great video! The best I have seen quality wise! We need more of those to look at for fun.

Brilliant video. I love watching others doing nails. It was very clear too.

Well done hun, and thanks for sharing. :hug:

Keep up the good work! Thanks for the video. I really learned alot. Mary

Latest posts

Back