I Love Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've only been doing nails for about 4 months and was really proud to get the glitters and stripes looking good i hope i can be that amzing one day!! that is amazin!!

That spiral is awesome! Ive never seen that before, does that client get them on every nail??? How long does it take you?

iluvOPI said:
That spiral is awesome! Ive never seen that before, does that client get them on every nail??? How long does it take you?
no just one

I Love Tammy Taylor

hiya hun,that spiral nail is abserloutly mad (in a good way i mean:green: )
i cant wait to have a go i showed my male friend before and he couldnt believe it ,he wants to watch me have a go ...hahaha that should be fun,i bet i end up binning my powders and chucking my straw and brush out of the window,but hey i like a challenge!:eek:
i would love to do it in a fab electric blue colour i have ,would be great for clubbing!
well done your super duper talented!

I love very much 3d flowers, and boogie nights, my nails should have much personality ............
....... but anyway I love change (crushed sea shell for example) ........

I love nail art as well. My favorite is hand painted because none of my designs look the same. I also like 3d flowers but most of my clients are conservitve and don't like anything too wild. I also like to encase things like i encased my sons photo on a nail using gels.

thank you all for your comments

ur money spiral is the ish love it

Victoria
can you post a link to your feather encased nails. I thought they were pretty cool!:)

THANSK I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF IT LIKE THAT. YOUR VERY KIND

nafia.. i think its about time you should think about showing off your skills in competitions....

your work is wicked.... !! you are so talented....

I Love Tammy Taylor

??????????

I have done money tips before. I think my fave it abstract type art, ya know, stripes and dots, different colors. I think I really like it all, except when people add great big stones and stuff. I think that just looks too cluttered. JMO

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LOOK AND PRODUCT TO USE IN YOUR NAIL ART.
MINE IS FOILING AND MONEY ENCASING.:green:

WHAT'S YOURS!

showimage.php

showimage.php

Nafia,

I love nail art too but I'd much rather look at yours than mine!

Teri x

WOOOOOOW!!! They are brilliant Nafia!!!!!!!! I love them!!!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back