I need a miracle cream

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProperPrincess

Reaction score
Normally my skin is fine but over the last 4-5 weeks my skin is blotchy and red and dry! My make up doesnt cover it and I'm becoming really conscious of it. I do get the few "time of the month" chin area spots but this is on my lower cheek. Can you see? Can anyone recommend a good cream, treatment? I generally use Clinique dramatically different but it's clearly doing me no favours :-(

Please excuse the awful photo but there was no point in posting a picture of me all done up lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356651260.579634.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356651260.579634.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 160
Clinique is very well known for being too severe on many people's faces. Change to something else and I am sure this will clear up. I have even seen people's faces red raw from using this. :wink2:

Have you tried Dermalogica?
From what you are describing Ultracalming Cleanser and Skin Smoothing Cream would help you.
If not sure visit a Dermalogica salon and sample the products. x

Have you tried Dermalogica?
From what you are describing Ultracalming Cleanser and Skin Smoothing Cream would help you.
If not sure visit a Dermalogica salon and sample the products. x

No I will have to find a salon near by. I really hate that I have this it looks awful. Even with make up and I don't wear a lot x

As a makeup artist....we always have to give great advices to,models,actors,brides,and then of course Salon Geeks:wink2:

So,for prone skin,problematic areas...
I would recommend the whole line of La Roche Posay,that you can find in the pharmacy.

Company: La Roche Posay
Line: EFFACLARE
PRoducts: Purifying foaming gel,cleans ur skin,daily wash,balanced ph,so not drying u out
Micro exfoliante cleansing lotion,a great product,but take care on ur to dry skin,
Get the normal cleanser lotion,tonic.
Mattifying daily cream. Use for sure before applying makeup

And EFFACLARE A.I topical cream! To put on topical on problematic spots,reduce pain,swollen,and speeds up healing broken out skin

I personally used Clinique as a young girl....had problematic skin...as everybody been saying,and from my own experience.....theire products are great for makeup,but to harsh for skin problems....
I got recommended La Roche Posay,that is a French brand,sold in the pharmacy...

Works wonder!

Also...not to laught about....
Herbalife,yep....they have also products for skin care.
They have a line for oily skin,that some of my clients use to,and they have been having very good results with it,name is..
NouriFusion for oily skin...the whole line should be used,
Cleanser gel
Cleanser tonic
Daily cream
+ Aloe gel,Herbalife...reduce pain,swollen,rednes,heals faster..works also wonder if a herpes blister is on its way,sorry,just had to give this info....since I'm never havering theme breaking out any more,,,,loads of Aloe Vera cream applied,and shhhhh,disappears

Try it!
Hope to hear good news soon!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back