I need an afro!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ste

Reaction score
Hi all i have a model with medium length very blond and nothing like a afro hair but need to recreate the afro look for a photo how would any of you guys recreate this look ? Thanks.

Id set on perm rollers and then use tewture dust and backcomb the shizz outta it...

Wrap small actions round a pintail a run straighteners over.... Very Afro! Takes a while though for a full head c

Thats how id thought id do it just thought id ask for another opinion thanks, the perm rods that is, did think about the straighteners but its a time thing could be getting on with makeup while hairs drying thanks again

Wrap small actions round a pintail a run straighteners over.... Very Afro! Takes a while though for a full head c

I've done this before, it looks brill! X

I agree with the perm idea set under the drier! Use the smallest reds you can find and then brush and back comb!

defo afro, love this!

I've done an afro look before using very thing perm rods, it turned out fab!xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Wow i want to try this :D x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

As Blue rinse said, pintail comb and straightners. It gives amazing results. Or praps mini crimpers all over :)

I do this in my hair now lol some added funk :) x

I love this technique! Used it on a work friend when she had a moulin rouge night out. Took forever but totally worth it x

Thanks all ill let you know how i get on :)

Latest posts

Back