I wish... Pt2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And my farm clothes !

I wish they existed where I live :wink2:

There's a new Chinese take away that's opened up our way and they advertise NO MSG! And they're serious. You can really taste and feel the difference. Also, if you go in, you can see them cooking it in front of you. It's amazing. Really cheap too and they do free home delivery. I'm hooked.

There's a new Chinese take away that's opened up our way and they advertise NO MSG! And they're serious. You can really taste and feel the difference. Also, if you go in, you can see them cooking it in front of you. It's amazing. Really cheap too and they do free home delivery. I'm hooked.

Were all on our way over to you, get the order in :)

Always wear flats if I have to walk more than 10 metres....

I no what you mean, i love heels but a day in heels!!! well i need a three hour foot rub after :( xx

I can only wear heels in restaurants before I've had a drink. 2 meters in anything above an inch is my limit.

I wish ... I could stop crying with laughter ...!!!!

I wish ... I could stop crying with laughter ...!!!!

It's that bowel problem making you cry isn't it.......lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's that bowel problem making you cry isn't it.......lol

It certainly is Virtues ... Xxx

I wish pricing my sodding nail menu was easy !

I wish people. .... Well I really don't know what to write here. I have just received an email from a lady who's mobile hairdresser is on maternity leave and is asking if it is ok to pop into the salon for a price list! ...I now see all the points raised by you all to the clientele who look for cheap deals . This must be the customers that all you guys are talking about.......Do people really write this sort of stuff. *mind boggles*

I wish i didn't get spots :( x

Latest posts

Back