I wish... Pt2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been nice and sunny here today 🌞I wish I wasn't working through it :( 15 degrees :D

Laura xx

I can't wait for summer! I'm just happy I'm off on vacation next week down south to Cuba. 27 degrees on average expected, yes!!!!

I wish you all peace and happiness....and cheesecake.

I wish you cheesecake.

I wish you all peace and happiness....and cheesecake for Vixx

I wish you cheesecake.

Oh Tammie have i ever told you how much I love you??
Almost as much as I love cheesecake ;)

I wish I didn't have to go back out again after only just getting in from a very long day.. But the elec is about to go and the cat is useless about holding the key and money... Actually the cat is useless with most simple commands, maybe I should have got a dog ;)

I wish I did my housework today, I always do my house work, but not today :|

I wish I knew why my "best friend" of ten years has been very blunt or hardly texting me back for the last 3 weeks. She keeps posting snide statuses and pictures about not trusting people on Facebook n I can't help but feel it's aimed at me?! I wish she would just say what the problem is :( xx

I wish I didn't drink that whole bottle if wine 🙈🙊🎉
Everyone else was sober, and a lot quieter than me, and now I've got a headache :(

Laura xx

My problem is I don't drink enough wine.. but can you face those people today ? ....lol

I wish I wasn't shoved into the playground toy box by 20 kids yesterday, headmistress will be having words with me I'm sure, was fun tho...:lol::lol::smack::green:,

I wish I could eat a Chinese meal with out feeling like I've been drinking all night :( xx

I wish for some peace and quiet, everyone around me seems to love yappin.... Where as I like to get into my zone listen to some tunes and stay in my own world.
Too many people speak because they want to say something not when they have something to say. :grr:

I wish I could eat a Chinese meal with out feeling like I've been drinking all night :( xx

Is that because of all the MSG that is found in it? The sugar, salt and oil is horrendous in Chinese. I don't eat it much at all these days. . Everything is fried. Yuk.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is that because of all the MSG that is found in it? The sugar, salt and oil is horrendous in Chinese. I don't eat it much at all these days. . Everything is fried. Yuk.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes it will be! I don't think I'll be eating it again for a while! Been in bed all day feeling Ill/hungover :( xx

Yes it will be! I don't think I'll be eating it again for a while! Been in bed all day feeling Ill/hungover :( xx

Yeah I find it repeats on me sometimes too I've gone right off it. I do like a proper Chinese restaurant though, like the ones you get in china town where the foods not full of MSG and deep fried, but amazingly fresh.

Yeah I find it repeats on me sometimes too I've gone right off it. I do like a proper Chinese restaurant though, like the ones you get in china town where the foods not full of MSG and deep fried, but amazingly fresh.

I wish they existed where I live :wink2:

I still feel yuck! Won't be having one for a while that's for sure :( xx

I wish they existed where I live :wink2:

W1nnie I will get you down to the big smoke one day..... Come out with me virtues and Vix when they are next in town. Everyone else is welcome to join us too! Lila, even after your experience of a Chinese hangover you would love it I'm sure lol

Can a country bumpkin cope with big smoke ? Would have to swop my wellies for high heels and stagger like Danny La Rue :)

W1nnie I will get you down to the big smoke one day..... Come out with me virtues and Vix when they are next in town. Everyone else is welcome to join us too! Lila, even after your experience of a Chinese hangover you would love it I'm sure lol

Yay, that would be fab... Girls about town!! Lol

Can a country bumpkin cope with big smoke ? Would have to swop my wellies for high heels and stagger like Danny La Rue :)
Swap the wellies for flip flops and then I could a written that haha

I'm having my first trip to London in many years, next month, and it's the shoe dilemma I'm obsessed with!

Back