I wish... Pt2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I'm so glad this thread got a part 2! I enjoyed reading the other one :( I wish that everyone has a great day while I sleep the day away after working a 10 hour night shift! Night night xx

Night night!
I'm just dragging myself up I wish I could stay in bed! I'm feeling really ill today!!

I wish they will find the missing plane x

Night night!
I'm just dragging myself up I wish I could stay in bed! I'm feeling really ill today!!

I know that feeling. I didn't want to get out of bed this morning but only because I'm dreading breaking down & crying on my daughter's teacher!!

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Jenny xx

I wish I could have a lie in just until 7am. My girls think 5am is wake up time.
I also wish the cake would stop finding me.

And finally I wish the plane is found soon and that everyone on board didn't suffer.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know that feeling. I didn't want to get out of bed this morning but only because I'm dreading breaking down & crying on my daughter's teacher!!

Jenny xx

Oh Jenny, I know how you're feeling! I had it with my eldest, she's 12 now but some girls are still absolutely awful to her. Thankfully they're not at the same school anymore. Good luck and don't be afraid to tell the teacher exactly what you want done about it! Be tough.

I wish I hadn't forgotten that I didn't need to set my alarm for 7am as my husbands taking our son to school and I wish my husband hadn't managed to set the smoke alarm off burning toast (again) thus also ruining my lie...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wish my hands would stop peeling! & I wish I could stop eating 😖
View attachment 58617

Elaine. . Ate you taking any tablets which contain penicillin? My hands peel if I take anything that contains it. Just a thought, it may help.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Jenny xx

I saw on FB yesterday, absolutely awful whats happening really hope they sort it fast.

Elaine. . Ate you taking any tablets which contain penicillin? My hands peel if I take anything that contains it. Just a thought, it may help.

No I'm not actually.
My hands have been like this for ages they just peel and start to itch. I think it might be dermatitis

Ouch! I used to get this when I used certain nail brands, antihistamines amd steriod cream are a lifesaver.

Ouch! I used to get this when I used certain nail brands, antihistamines amd steriod cream are a lifesaver.

Lots of people suffer with issues on their hands in the hair and beauty industry. ... You should see my daughters hands if she uses pro keratin shampoo ... They turn out like those great big foam hands, twice the size of her body.

Oh my god sounds so painfull!! :eek:

I wish they will find the missing plane x

I wish this too.

I'm ex cabin crew and it's devastating reading the posts on the crew forum :(

I wish things would change.

Morning folks, well this mornings wishes go like this...

*I wish my daughters sofa was more comfortable.
*I wish my hiccups would go, I may hit the vodka and drink it fast just so I have a good excuse for having them.
*I wish I had a chef/man slave - I want feeding but want to be lazy.
*I wish I could look at an exercise machine and lose weight just like I can look at a cake and gain weight.
*I wish it could be the beginning of spring now... Or else I'm gonna be doing a naked sun dance!!

Oh and an added extra.... I wish for a fun thread, no shenanigans of playground games and everyone to GET ALONG.. I'd hate to get all 'cross mother' and start reprimanding and grounding folk ;)

Precious, bring me your baby.. Courier could get it over here in an hour in time for next feed ;)
Tonicj is right, loads of babies/kids/grandkids here lol.

Virtues, wobble plates??? Oh eM Gee... They are hillariously fab. We need to have a laugh with them ;)

Right, I'm off for the 3S's. You know, sip, swallow and splash... Thats drink, eat and shower for the filthy minded geeks ;)

I wish I hadn't drank so much wine last night 😩 the group of hairdressers and therapists I used to work with came over to mine, it was like a live SG thread 😄 fun night but not so fun right now....

Amanda xx

I wish people wouldn't wish. .. They don't actually come true. :)

I'm off out for lunch. .. Again. I wish I wasn't. .. Now that really isn't going to come true is it! See my point.

Last edited:
I wish I hadn't drank so much wine last night 😩 the group of hairdressers and therapists I used to work with came over to mine, it was like a live SG thread 😄 fun night but not so fun right now....

Amanda xx

I'm feeling the pain today too....

I wish people wouldn't wish. .. They don't actually come true. :)

I'm off out for lunch. .. Again. I wish I wasn't. .. Now that really isn't going to come true is it! See my point.

My hiccups wish came true (there's hope for my lottery huge win one) BUT I think they only left for fear of being drowned by breakfast vodka ;)

Amanda xx

Not like some previous threads I hope ;)

Gotta love a good fun meet up, banter is deff the way to go lol

Latest posts

Back