I wish... Pt2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Night night!
I'm just dragging myself up I wish I could stay in bed! I'm feeling really ill today!!

So why you ill ? Surely not too much virtu itus is it ? Vix threw up on the last get together, and now you ! What the heck does she do to you both ?????? :biggrin:

I wish I had more energy and didn't gave to spend my day off cleaning the house to make it look like a show home for a viewing at 2 😩 have to move as my hubby's business is insolvent I am working all the time 😭but managed to get out for a lovely walk in the sunshine this morning - if only every day was like this it would make u feel better xxx

So why you ill ? Surely not too much virtu itus is it ? Vix threw up on the last get together, and now you ! What the heck does she do to you both ?????? :biggrin:

Ha ha! Well yesterday she prodded us with some very scientific prongs which made us see flashing lights!!!!!

My answer to that will have to go in the other thread !

I wouldn't mind working sundays. I used to work in catering so sundays was our busiest day. Got plenty of tips though ;)

I like having time off during the week so places to visit aren't as busy. We went out for lunch and the restaurant was packed.

I don't mind when it's rainy and miserable haha. But I do miss Sunday dinner at my mum and dads!
Only time of year I get 2 days off together (excluding holidays) is Xmas, where I get Xmas day off and either Xmas eve or Boxing Day.
Heaven!

Laura xx

I wish I knew what happened to the other thread to make it need a part 2. I can't find it?

Laura xx

I wish I knew what happened to the other thread to make it need a part 2. I can't find it?

Laura xx

Haha don't go there, it turned into a bit of a witch hun, gangland, clique situation!

Laura xx

The saddos thread for older chronically ******* who just can't get a life :D

I wish everyone gets some of this amazing sun today 😊🌞☀️

I wish I'd gone nowhere near the Tarot reader.
Can't bloody sleep now 😁

So it's up there is it? Wondered where it had gone ! :sad:

I wish I didn't have to go to work now till 9pm. Gosh I'm miserable today :p

Laura xx

I wish everyone gets some of this amazing sun today 😊🌞☀️

Got it!! Three loads of washing hanging out. All very exciting!

Got it!! Three loads of washing hanging out. All very exciting!

Haha mm I got excited as well as my sheets have been on the line :) love bedding fresh off the washing line :)
If anyone said that would excited me 10 years ago I would of fell about laughing x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

It's been grey and drab here today 😔! Washing back on the airer humph!

It's been grey and drab here today 😔! Washing back on the airer humph!

Aww well I wish that it be nice and sunny for you tomorrow for you to hang your washing out lol x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back