I wish... Pt2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had one of those. ...It went into the skip when I moved! .. Now my garage is full of exercise bikes, Slendertone, one of those shaker things that wobble your fat so hard it itches.... Just collecting dust. ...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep me to! My oh has the my5 power plate, we got it about four years ago, I think I've been on it five times 😳 x

I had one of those. ...It went into the skip when I moved! .. Now my garage is full of exercise bikes, Slendertone, one of those shaker things that wobble your fat so hard it itches.... Just collecting dust. ...

Yes, now why does it itch?! I remember that feeling when I use to bother to try and do something about cellulite and go on these machines.

View attachment 58589

1st step to fitness done ... 2nd step to clean it tomorrow as not been used in over 4 yrs ... Lol xxxx

Ooooooh I used to have one of them....I came home drunk one night forgot it was out ended up kicking it and broke 3 toes....I got rid of it after that...it was obviously a dangerous piece of kit! Lol

So you've no excuses for not being fit then..:p

Yes, now why does it itch?! I remember that feeling when I use to bother to try and do something about cellulite and go on these machines.

It felt like I had nits it was so itchy. ... but on my legs! It was like a burning itching feeling. . uncomfortable.. Burnt more calories scratching I think.

I wish.... I could find happiness again :(

Oh god those vibrating things make me feel like I'm made of pure blubber....the junk in my trunk wobbles way too much!

So you've no excuses for not being fit then..:p

Errrmmmmmmm probably not. I like buying and thinking, just not doing!

It felt like I had nits it was so itchy. ... but on my legs! It was like a burning itching feeling. . uncomfortable.. Burnt more calories scratching I think.

Maybe that's the secret.

Yes why does it itch ? And virtues, change your avatar, you frighten the friggin life out of me every time I look at it. !

Yes why does it itch ? And virtues, change your avatar, you frighten the friggin life out of me every time I look at it. !

I hear ya. .... I'm on it.

Lol an evil ex and after having a baby it's went far far away lol

Oh look, you don't want one of them men people, just have the baby, men you're better off without !

I wish it was sunny everyday. I've had such a lovely day!

Oh precious this sound awful, chin up lovely it gets better x

I wish it would hurry up cos it's really hard right now. Give me back the night feeds anyday lol

Latest posts

Back