I wish... Pt2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww well I wish that it be nice and sunny for you tomorrow for you to hang your washing out lol x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

It would be a big help seeing as my daughter is unwell today and I'm continuously washing bedding and pyjamas 😒

Eeeeeeeekk!!!!!

I wish I hadn't eaten my tea so fast this eve... I've had indigestion since.
Its a good job I'm not a believer of Dr Google as I'd be suffering a heart attack right now... As my daughter lovingly told me haha.

Eeeeeeeekk!!!!!

I wish I hadn't eaten my tea so fast this eve... I've had indigestion since.
Its a good job I'm not a believer of Dr Google as I'd be suffering a heart attack right now... As my daughter lovingly told me haha.

Oh god. Dr. Google is the worst!!!

Laura xx

Oh god. Dr. Google is the worst!!!

Laura xx

Its ok Laura, I cured myself... The power of the mind.
Thats how awesome I am haha

I wish I was warmer, my hands are chuffing cold!!!
My size zero (in double figures) figure isn't insulated enough!

Ok ok my fingernails are a size zero... Maybe its their fault! Haha.

Ok thanks to Victoriabar and TJ I have (very sadly, I have no life) read through almost all of the 'other thread' :O you naughty ladies. I've had some good chuckles so thanks for that ;)

Laura xx

Its ok Laura, I cured myself... The power of the mind.
Thats how awesome I am haha

I wish I was warmer, my hands are chuffing cold!!!
My size zero (in double figures) figure isn't insulated enough!

Ok ok my fingernails are a size zero... Maybe its their fault! Haha.

That is pretty awesome.
Haha my hands are always freezing!!

I WISH ... I hadn't given my client a Hollywood earlier when she specifically asked for a Brazilian ... Hahahahaahhaaha I felt so bad but it was hilarious, luckily she was REALLY nice about it 😳:O

I don't think it helped though when I pulled a shocked/scared face, she jumped up and looked at me as though I'd pulled her leg off and said 'what's wrong?' In a whisper. I said 'I've whipped it all off!' And burst out laughing 🙀

Laura xx

Ok thanks to Victoriabar and TJ I have (very sadly, I have no life) read through almost all of the 'other thread' :O you naughty ladies. I've had some good chuckles so thanks for that ;)

Laura xx

We are all innocent :)

I wish I hadn't just thought about the carte d'or ice cream in the freezer!! It's calling out for me to rescue it now!

Laura xx

Lol that's cool (I have no life either ;) ) if I've been part of something that's made someone happy then my job here is done..

Goodbye everyone..

I'm just off out of the bath.. It is THAT cold now 🐒❄

I wish I hadn't just thought about the carte d'or ice cream in the freezer!! It's calling out for me to rescue it now!

Mmmmmmmmmm :p I'm glad I don't have anything snacky (tasty) in the house cause I love a good midnight binge lol

Laura xx

I wish I wasn't so hungry right now! I'm eating my way through half a packet of rich tea biscuits. :(

I wish I'd remembered to bring a towel in from the airing cupboard in the hallway....
The pervy guy across the circle always knows when I'm sleepwalking, taking an early hours pee or going to bed late so I bet he'd catch a naked dash!!!

I wish I'd remembered to bring a towel in from the airing cupboard in the hallway....
The pervy guy across the circle always knows when I'm sleepwalking, taking an early hours pee or going to bed late so I bet he'd catch a naked dash!!!

Who is the Pervy guy across the hall? Why are your towels outside lol?

Laura xx

Who is the Pervy guy across the hall? Why are your towels outside lol?

Laura xx

I live in a tiny circle of houses and the pervy guy lives right opposite my house,
My towels are in the cupboard outside the bathroom ;)

I wish I had a man slave to fetch me towels and make me warm again :D

I live in a tiny circle of houses and the pervy guy lives right opposite my house,
My towels are in the cupboard outside the bathroom ;)

I wish I had a man slave to fetch me towels and make me warm again :D

Does that mean other people can take your towels? Or is there a window lol. I think I'm getting confused haha.

Nah that's what dressing gowns are for!

Laura xx

Laura, you are deff getting confused ;)

I wish my guts would stop churning :eek: I'm a little worried about my course tomorrow

I wish I was not addicted to haribos ;) x

Latest posts

Back