I wish... Pt2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh look, you don't want one of them men people, just have the baby, men you're better off without !

Oh I know but sometimes there's just too much baby lol

Leave baby at the side of the road.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Whereabouts are you? Are there any geeks near by?

If you are down south, pop in and see Victoria and leave the child there. She wont notice, she has a house full of little ones.

Or fill it up with gin, maybe taking it to vix's might be safest !

If you are down south, pop in and see Victoria and leave the child there. She wont notice, she has a house full of little ones.

So glad you said Victoria and not Virtues. ..pheww

I wish I didn't have to work every weekend!
Stuck inside whilst everyone else enjoyed the sun!

Laura xx

Lmao, no I'm across the water.

So glad you said Victoria and not Virtues. ..pheww

Could just imagine your face Virtues if a child was left with you. Something like this maybe :eek::eek::eek:

Could just imagine your face if a child was left you. Something like this maybe :eek::eek::eek:

Something like this 🙀
Or this 😭

Laura xx

Could just imagine your face if a child was left you. Something like this maybe :eek::eek::eek:

Noooooo not virtues, omg she'll be on the 6 o'clock news for murder !!!

I wish I didn't have to work every weekend!
Stuck inside whilst everyone else enjoyed the sun!

Laura xx

Where do you work at weekends? Can't you have a Sunday off every now and again?

Where do you work at weekends? Can't you have a Sunday off every now and again?

At the salon where I work. We're open 7 days a week and we have to do a Saturday or Sunday every week. But I seem to work almost every Sunday! I never get 2 days off together because I work Mondays too :(

Laura xx

At the salon where I work. We're open 7 days a week and we have to do a Saturday or Sunday every week. But I seem to work almost every Sunday! I never get 2 days off together because I work Mondays too :(

Laura xx

Sounds tough LolliDolli !

Laura xx

I wouldn't mind working sundays. I used to work in catering so sundays was our busiest day. Got plenty of tips though ;)

I like having time off during the week so places to visit aren't as busy. We went out for lunch and the restaurant was packed.

I wish my hands would stop peeling! & I wish I could stop eating 😖
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394434467.805822.jpg

I wish girls weren't so cruel. Spent last night consoling my 8 year old daughter because 2 girls in her class are bullying her. So off I go into school this morning AGAIN about these girls.

Jenny xx

I wish girls weren't so cruel. Spent last night consoling my 8 year old daughter because 2 girls in her class are bullying her. So off I go into school this morning AGAIN about these girls.

Jenny xx

Girls are so horrible to each other, hope it gets sorted hun x

Girls are so horrible to each other, hope it gets sorted hun x

So do I hun. It's breaking my heart seeing her so upset.

Jenny xx

Oh I'm so glad this thread got a part 2! I enjoyed reading the other one :( I wish that everyone has a great day while I sleep the day away after working a 10 hour night shift! Night night xx

Latest posts

Back