IBD Just Gel polish swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399475515.012175.jpg

That's my Molly, hard to see in the pic but it has fine glitter in it Xx

View attachment 64394

That's my Molly, hard to see in the pic but it has fine glitter in it Xx

Oooh I am deffo buying this then thanks :)
Do u find it a popular colour choice? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

TheRealMrsGray, here is a swatch of I'm No Damsel. Still one of my favourite manis. I love this colour but not sure if it's what you are after.

View attachment 59497

I have purchased this colour based on this pic. I love it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Not been on nail geek in ages!! So thought it was worth a visit!
I'm defo v bias on ibd as I'm an elite educator for them but my love is as a working tech not just because I teach others how to use it!!

Ibd just gel polish for those who are not aware is 100% gel polish and was one if the first pure (not hybrid) gel polishes launched in 2011.
The core range has 114 colours and In the uk the launch of our 3rd limited collection us coming soon....
Now say thing that as it's pure gel you can actually mix new colours not just layer them. So how many colours do you think you could create with just a few in your own collections? Let me tell you lots!!....

This is a wheel of the neutral starter kit with its 6 shades labeled the rest have been made from mixing!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399708565.324978.jpg

I'm currently wearing a mix I made on my nails, I mixed up the colour I wanted and did everything as normal just applied the colour with a gel brush.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399708697.828001.jpg

In the uk grafton international are the official distributor and you can also get jgp via many of your local wholesalers but please be aware that buying off eBay/Amazon or from not approved wholesalers (you know the ones selling it for less than £15.95 plus vat on the net!) It will mean you have no back upon support and your insurance will not be valid. Don't take the risk to get it cheap... Support your uk distributors and the uk industry by using the correct distribution channels!!

Sorry that was slightly off topic, but eBay buying for pro techs is a real bugbear of mine, as is photos with fingers covered in oil... But that's just me being a weirdo....lol

I've got to leave for work but will post some colour swatches later and if anyone has any question about jgp just shout I'm around to help

Jess xox

EzFlow Master Artist Educator
Ibd Elite educator
Be creative artisan

Sorry if this has been covered.
Has anyone found a way to layer Pretty In Pewter to make it more opaque and less sheer, without changing the colour too much?

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been covered.
Has anyone found a way to layer Precious Pewter to make it more opaque and less sheer, without changing the colour too much?

I've never had a problem with pretty in pewter, you may need a few more coats but jgp needs to be applied v thin for better wear etc. I reckon 2-4 coats is the norm for that colour xx

Ibd Elite educator
Be creative artisan

I've never had a problem with pretty in pewter, you may need a few more coats but jgp needs to be applied v thin for better wear etc. I reckon 2-4 coats is the norm for that colour xx

Ibd Elite educator
Be creative artisan

Thank you.

Oohhhh sparklepink I'm currently shadowing one of the educators for grafton hoping to become one myself! I love Just Gel!

Heres my nails - starburst & ring fingers in gold glitter.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1399733525269.jpg
    1399733525269.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 429
I'm looking for a nice light opaque peach colour similar to OPI Chillin like a Villain. I already have ACG Snapdragon.

Also is the Peony colour similar to ACG Trist or any Shellac pinks as I may go for that too.

ps. are there any stockist special offers on, such as 3 for 2/VAT free??

Just answered one of my own questions!

Dennis Williams has 3 for 2 on IBD at the moment.

Fill yer boots! :)

Not been on nail geek in ages!! So thought it was worth a visit!
I'm defo v bias on ibd as I'm an elite educator for them but my love is as a working tech not just because I teach others how to use it!!

Ibd just gel polish for those who are not aware is 100% gel polish and was one if the first pure (not hybrid) gel polishes launched in 2011.
The core range has 114 colours and In the uk the launch of our 3rd limited collection us coming soon....
Now say thing that as it's pure gel you can actually mix new colours not just layer them. So how many colours do you think you could create with just a few in your own collections? Let me tell you lots!!....

This is a wheel of the neutral starter kit with its 6 shades labeled the rest have been made from mixing!
View attachment 64647

I'm currently wearing a mix I made on my nails, I mixed up the colour I wanted and did everything as normal just applied the colour with a gel brush.
View attachment 64648

In the uk grafton international are the official distributor and you can also get jgp via many of your local wholesalers but please be aware that buying off eBay/Amazon or from not approved wholesalers (you know the ones selling it for less than £15.95 plus vat on the net!) It will mean you have no back upon support and your insurance will not be valid. Don't take the risk to get it cheap... Support your uk distributors and the uk industry by using the correct distribution channels!!

Sorry that was slightly off topic, but eBay buying for pro techs is a real bugbear of mine, as is photos with fingers covered in oil... But that's just me being a weirdo....lol

I've got to leave for work but will post some colour swatches later and if anyone has any question about jgp just shout I'm around to help

Jess xox

Ibd Elite educator
Be creative artisan

I like the idea of mixing colours but im never sure exactly how much to use to get enough for two hands 2/3 coats? Also do IBD do a soak off LED curable hard gel? X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Does ibd do a colour that matches this dress? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399826690.011112.jpg

Knockout or perhaps mogul but that may be a little dark, knockout has a shimmer/glitter to it xx

Does any one have a swatch or pic of solar rays? Thanks :)

I'm looking for a nice light opaque peach colour similar to OPI Chillin like a Villain. I already have ACG Snapdragon.

Also is the Peony colour similar to ACG Trist or any Shellac pinks as I may go for that too.

ps. are there any stockist special offers on, such as 3 for 2/VAT free??

Sundance is a lovely creme peachy shade.

Does any one have a swatch or pic of solar rays? Thanks :)

On page two (my iPad layout, yours may be on a different page) me2You posted one.
I remember seeing a gorgeous tribal manicure using Solar Rays, but I can't remember which thread it
It's a fab neon yellow, and if you layer it over Turtle Bay creates a great neon lime green.

Attachments

• 14844_535002606613943_175886964_n.jpg
    14844_535002606613943_175886964_n.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 441
  • 1653492_535003183280552_1583840609_n.jpg
    1653492_535003183280552_1583840609_n.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 420
  • 1926668_535003699947167_1239162534_n.jpg
    1926668_535003699947167_1239162534_n.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 445
  • 1959613_535004109947126_1289177353_n.jpg
    1959613_535004109947126_1289177353_n.jpg