IBX before and after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can some one PM me price too x

Iv read that IBX can be done using a CND shellac lamp instead if an infra red or hair dryer, would anyone mind telling me the steps/process please. I can't seem to find the timings in any if the threads.

Thanks!

CND UV lamp can be used for two minutes to cure each layer of IBX and IBX repair, however you still need a gentle heat source to help penetrate the product prior to curing.
Low heat on the dryer, or a lamp

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

I just can't get my head around this. After I have applied my ibx do I scrub dress before applying my shellac or vinylux, so rehydrate then dehydrate? Or straight to application?

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Has anyone had success using the 20% voucher that came with IBX? The code isn't working, will ring LB tomorrow x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I rang them and ordered the rock hard kit and they took the 20% off over the phone Hun xxxx

I just can't get my head around this. After I have applied my ibx do I scrub dress before applying my shellac or vinylux, so rehydrate then dehydrate? Or straight to application?

Yes Scrub Fresh before and after IBX, but not during.

Yes Scrub Fresh before and after IBX, but not during.

Right I think I'm finally getting it. I even had a demo at the shoe today lol. I didn't get a 20% voucher :(

File the nails (I do cuticle work at this point too), cleanse, apply Repair, then IBX, then proceed as usual with your Gelish application, foundation etc. These are very brief instructions - there is obviously more to it than this but I've cut a long story short!!

How about ph bond? Just as normal or don't use it? Sorry if that sounds silly read so many posts on this and confusing myself a little!

Right I think I'm finally getting it. I even had a demo at the shoe today lol. I didn't get a 20% voucher :(

Me neither! :(

How about ph bond? Just as normal or don't use it? Sorry if that sounds silly read so many posts on this and confusing myself a little!

Apply IBX, cleanse ( I use scrub fresh) and then continue with the Gelish service .... Ph bond, foundation etc. All these queries have been answered in the main IBX thread so you could do a search for any other problems to save derailing this thread (although I don't mind helping where possible). It's a learning curve what with it being a new product but it is quite straight forward when you've done it a couple of times.

Apply IBX, cleanse ( I use scrub fresh) and then continue with the Gelish service .... Ph bond, foundation etc. All these queries have been answered in the main IBX thread so you could do a search for any other problems to save derailing this thread (although I don't mind helping where possible). It's a learning curve what with it being a new product but it is quite straight forward when you've done it a couple of times.

Thank you very much :)!

Sadly no difference for me :( really gutted, hopefully with the next treatment, does anybody know how many treatments it takes for white spots to start fading?
Thanks Katie

Sadly no difference for me :( really gutted, hopefully with the next treatment, does anybody know how many treatments it takes for white spots to start fading?
Thanks Katie

did u take a before pic and an after pic, cos i think by looking at the pic you'd be able to see the differences more clearly (or so ive been told)

Thanks Katie

When did you do them? I think someone posted pictures that looked quite different after 48 hours.

Thanks Katie

This was my clients...

1393362477154.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

did u take a before pic and an after pic, cos i think by looking at the pic you'd be able to see the differences more clearly (or so ive been told)

Yes I did, can't see any difference but I only did them this morning perhaps It'l show in a few days under my new application of artistic colour gloss lol
I'll stick with it, my nails are not too bad, hopefully I'll see a better difference on a client.
Kt

I've tried everything with this lady as she's got a terrible vertical split, we've used silk wrap, tips, two top coats & Brisa lite. Nothing really works well or long term so she just keeps her nails really short and has learned to live with the fact that they aren't great - fingers crossed for IBX.

My mums peel really badly and the best solution for her is silk wraps, two top coats!

Karaxxx

Hiya have you tried it on this lady yet? I ibxed my vertical split Saturday and so far so good. Never ever had it naked under shellac as it isn't strong enough and it's holding out.......
X

Latest posts

Back