IBX before and after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any photos of treatments a few weeks after starting with Ibx?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 953
loving the ibx!! - can anyone give more info on how often you can have an ibx manicure??? alone or under gelish? and also Im having problems understanding the light issue, I think the hairdryer does look a bit unprofessional so looking for a lamp and they dont appear to point downwards??? was wondering if this would do the trick??????? if anyone could advise I would be grateful
$T2eC16R,%21%29IFIdgUs02QBSH%29yvKjmg%7E%7E60_12.JPG

loving the ibx!! - can anyone give more info on how often you can have an ibx manicure??? alone or under gelish? and also Im having problems understanding the light issue, I think the hairdryer does look a bit unprofessional so looking for a lamp and they dont appear to point downwards??? was wondering if this would do the trick??????? if anyone could advise I would be grateful
$T2eC16R,%21%29IFIdgUs02QBSH%29yvKjmg%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Myself & bff having this prob with the infrared lamps not facing downwards. Shes used both hairdryer & infrared lamp & says the results are MUCH more noticable when using the hairdryer. We've been wondering about this air dryer so would be interested to see if anyone has one too. My results so far with the IBX system are not a wow visably :o

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

glad it not just me!! dont understand how the infrared lamp any good?? they did sell a lamp at the beauty show tried to buy it off site but cant find it. I have found the hairdryer effective just doesnt look as professional - I am wondering whether just to buy a small travel dryer? this nail drying machine is nearly £30 so another big outlay!!

These are my nails, two weeks into using IBX

I'm loving the results of IBX for this client. She came in for her weekly treatment today and had hardly any delamination this week. Top picture is from week 1 bottom pic is after today's treatment which is week 3.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395348342.681382.jpg

glad it not just me!! dont understand how the infrared lamp any good?? they did sell a lamp at the beauty show tried to buy it off site but cant find it. I have found the hairdryer effective just doesnt look as professional - I am wondering whether just to buy a small travel dryer? this nail drying machine is nearly £30 so another big outlay!!

Word of warning about the travel dryers - are much noisier than normal ones! I has a GHD one which I got as part of a gift set and I'd never used it so thought that would do. It is so loud! Lol

Ok so I had some major peeling on one of my nails today when I took my shellac off - I was delighted lol gave me a good chance to really test out ibx , very impressed with the result :) I cleansed for the final picture so you can see what good the ibx really did :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395424861.171933.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395424876.636896.jpg

This clients nails never grew, shes delighted x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1395471563574.jpg
    1395471563574.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 327
I did my third IBX treatment on myself yesterday, and also filed my nails a wee bit... When filing, the nails were noticeably different to before IBX.. Much firmer and harder... Quite hard to describe, but the whole substance of the nail was different... Really proved to me that this product genuinely does penetrate the nail as claimed.

Instead of using IR lamp or a hair dryer could heated mitts be used instead?

Instead of using IR lamp or a hair dryer could heated mitts be used instead?

Wouldn't it just soak into the mitts or wipe off on the way in.

Can anyone tell me how much the duo pack is from louella? Im waiting for them to verify my account so cant see prices xxx

Heated mitts do not work.

Latest posts

Back