IBX Restore & Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I hope this works!! Not IBX my Scanning technique!! Lol ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389109763.932980.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389109775.903627.jpg

It states that it never needs removing but do you need to reapply it each time you're performing a service ie: re-Shellacing?

Karaxxx

it would depend on the manufacturers instructions on the LED light you are using.

It states that it never needs removing but do you need to reapply it each time you're performing a service ie: re-Shellacing?

Karaxxx
Yes, you re-apply IBX after you soak and before you re-apply your gel polish.

Hopefully it will be available in Ireland too! What exactly is it? Like brisa smoothing gel but nourishing for your natural nails?

Sorry if I have it all wrong but can't find any info online yet or the facebook pages!
NO, this is not like Brisa smoothing gel. IBX is a NEW and Unique nail treatment. IBK is not on the top of the nail, it strengthens from the inside out! IBX can be used in conjunction with ANY gel polish or alone on the natural nail.

I'm really interested in how it will work?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

can't wait to get hold of this :)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek mobile app

What's the difference between the 2 bottle in the duo pack?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is says it has to be cured under led light or a hairdryer (let's face it no one is going to do that for 5 mins)

So shellac only users aren't going to be able to use it unless they buy an led lamp from a different brand?

You can definitely use your Shellac light with IBX.

It would be such a shame if it doesn't cure under UV as I have a couple of clients that it would be fab for!! But can't justify buying an LED lamp :(
You will be able to use your CND lamp with IBX.

Louella Belle has the uk ..so who has Ireland?
We will be opening Flair Beauty Supply soon..so you can contact them.

I have just checked Louella Belle, nothing on there as yet. I do get email updates from them, will look out for it!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app
You can contact them for more information on IBX at [email protected].

Really looking forward to trying this as I suffer with brittle and weak nails. Hope this treatment will restore some life back into them.

What's the difference between the 2 bottle in the duo pack?

The 2 products are IBX and IBX Repair. IBX is used on every nail with every application, this is the workhorse of the system. IBX Repair is to be under ALL gel polish and for targeted natural nail imperfections such as splitting and delamination.

Hopefully it will be available in Ireland too! What exactly is it? Like brisa smoothing gel but nourishing for your natural nails?

Sorry if I have it all wrong but can't find any info online yet or the facebook pages!
You should be able to get it at Flair Beauty next month in Ireland. Give them a call to find out.

Really looking forward to trying this as I suffer with brittle and weak nails. Hope this treatment will restore some life back into them.
IBX will make a huge difference in your nails-try it!

Latest posts

Back