IBX Restore & Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm I wonder if I know anyone that can do this for me!?!?! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all I have this lamp I used for Minx and thought what a great idea to put a switch on the cable well I spoke to my brother about doing this, he said he would do it for me but if anything went' wrong ' afterwards I would be deemed responsible as it was no longer as manufacturer intended, he,s quite knowledgable about these types of issues as he deals with public & employees, just for your thoughts, I'm now going to use an individual switched extension cable hopefully this will be okay,I'd be interested in your views.

Could this be used on nails affected with psoriasis ?
It would only be used for my daughter not a client,
Many thanks
Anna

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Question for those of you who have used the product already... do the client's nails FEEL stronger after the treatment? e.g.: less bendy? or is it undetectable?

I used mine last week and my nails feel stronger - now I could be suffering from placebo here...but I don't want to do my nails without it now :)

I have a client who has a split nail from hurting her finger during a move. We have tried everything I offer to get it to grow out, protect it etc but nothing works. I suspect she's damaged the matrix it as it was around 1.5 years ago so it most probably won't grow out but she loved the feeling that IBX gave her upon application. Normally, the split makes her literally cringe and she has to take a breath when I go to file the nail (free edge). She said that IBX made it feel more secure and tight . Photos of before and after attached.
Tight is the correct description for IBX for sure!

Attachments

• IMG_2932.jpg
    IMG_2932.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 472
  • IMG_2931 - Version 2.jpg
    IMG_2931 - Version 2.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 506
That is a great point, and I of course do not mind answering any questions you have, but we have answered just about everything. What might be helpful is to go to our website at www.ibxnails.com and go to the tab "Why Nails Love IBX" you will see there is a sub title called FAQ's, I think that has just about every question we have been asked, if you don't find your answers there, please feel free to ask me!!!

Thanks Linda, my compliments on a very informative website and an amazing product! I love it :)

TracyAnn - which Lidl did you get yours in? I'm pretty close to you but I'm having trouble tracking one down and they won't let you call the stores to check stock! Thanks Vikki xx

Hi Vikki - Molly Millers Lane x

Amazing results with my IBX client today! She's really impressed and they DEFINITELY felt stronger, her nails are flimsy and weak usually but now they feel normal and sturdy.

Xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391805578.877067.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391805590.255823.jpg

Amazing results!!! Thank you for sharing.

I said at the beginning that I rarely get really excited about a new product, but this truly is a 'game changer'!! The science was enough for me but the results speak for themselves!

It's foolproof and the COP makes it accessible to all!

How can anyone doubt it???

Is it me, or are there some REALLY manky nails and cuticles on display in this thread?!! :D

Many thanks
Anna

I would love to know the answer to this, too x

Anyone know of uk stockist that has this available ;) x

The official launch is at pro beauty but if you call you can order now.

I rang and ordered mine yesterday, it's going to be a good week next week :-D
Anna

The official launch is at pro beauty but if you call you can order now.

That's great to know, I was just about to ask. I'll call LB Monday...my own nails are destroyed, I need IBX desperately!

That's great to know, I was just about to ask. I'll call LB Monday...my own nails are destroyed, I need IBX desperately!

Mine too! I reckon my own nails might be my best advert! :)

Does anyone know if Sweet Squared will be stocking this?

Swwet Squared will not be stocking IBX, Loueela Belle is the exclusive distributor.

Many thanks
Anna

The key is not to apply if the nail bed is exposed (as with anyother product). If it is exposed, I would test on a nail or two. I think it should help.

BTW, Linda Nordstrom co-founder of Famous will be at the Pro Bty show in the booth and also a main stage presentation.

Latest posts

Back